TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

The guy I went on a date with tonight works for a radio station and said he has promo copies of One/17/Obsession and he met her 4 years ago and said she was really weird I was spazzing out

BzhmW.png

God damnit. I kinda had that thought, but it was on that Soundcloud Andrew posted. :\

Do you or does anybody have the iTunes version of 'Teen Lovers'?

I only have the album version of "Teen Lovers" that doesn't feature Sky because I think it's better. I leaked "My Space" myself in 2011 because it was being spread just to see what Sky would say about it and she went like "I have no song called 'My Space'."

The guy I went on a date with tonight works for a radio station and said he has promo copies of One/17/Obsession and he met her 4 years ago and said she was really weird I was spazzing out

But "17" never got airplay in any country. :eek: Obviously copies of "One" and "Obsession" do exist, though.

The second "One" demo is not a real demo, it's just the radio edit. "Red Lips" demo isn't real, it's just a "longer" version which is the video edit.

Ugh @@Madrigal you betrayed me, sending me false files :defeated:

@@SitarHero Right after I quoted you I realized my copy was sitting in the mailbox! So glad we both got our CDs, it's beautiful :flutter:

Yay, good. So perfect. Can't wait to put I Will next to it on my shelf :hawt:

YESSS!!! Sure this has already been posted here, but the album is now called "I Will" which, while not as good of a title as "I'm Not Alright" in my opinion, dispells rumors that "I Will" (my favorite of the songs she played live) might not be on the album!!!

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/blogs/543083/sky-ferreira-this-summer-s-girl.html

I am happy you guys got your copies of Ghost! Gladly the seller didn't scam you! It's such a beautiful CD, I love it.

Guys, I need your help with two lines of lyrics that I definitely cannot understand. I was typing up some lyrics and I had two problems with "C'est La Mort," there you go:

Maybe if I lose some weight

I could date someone rich

Maybe if I could sing

I could stop (then what the hell does she say?!)

Then there's the same bridge again but she says something different in the last line. Please, can someone hear it and tell me what you think she says? :defeated: