TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

anybody else going to see her in London we can hang out in the que haha. where do I buy the Ghost EP physical i need it in my life.

Oh, so you're gonna make it? I am happy for you! Are you going to film it or something and are you trying to meet her?

I am not sure if the EP is being sold at her gigs but it's definitely not a commercial release. My best bet would be for you to find it in eBay!

Oh, so you're gonna make it? I am happy for you! Are you going to film it or something and are you trying to meet her?

I am not sure if the EP is being sold at her gigs but it's definitely not a commercial release. My best bet would be for you to find it in eBay!

Yep i'm going! haha im such an indecisive person but I finally made my mind up. I'm going to take a camera with me, it's a really good one for filming particularly but not professional so hopefully i can film it. and well, i'm hopefully meeting with some twitter people before the show, so i'll discuss with them if we're going to try and meet her afterward or something, i hope so though!

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Yep i'm going! haha im such an indecisive person but I finally made my mind up. I'm going to take a camera with me, it's a really good one for filming particularly but not professional so hopefully i can film it. and well, i'm hopefully meeting with some twitter people before the show, so i'll discuss with them if we're going to try and meet her afterward or something, i hope so though!

I wanna cry, please take me with you. :deadbanana: :crying: :crying2:

Why didn't this bitch sing in London when I was there in January. :deadbanana: :crying: :crying2:

You have no idea of how happy I am for you because I pretend I am in your position and I would be freaking out if I was going to see Sky Ferreira next week. :deadbanana: :crying: :crying2:

I'm sorry. :deadbanana: :crying: :crying2:

Think of me when you are enjoying the show. :deadbanana: :crying: :crying2:

I love you. :deadbanana: :crying: :crying2:

I actually do think they sell Ghost at her shows, but that may have just been on her tour with How To Dress Well

I would've bought it had I known  :noparty: I didn't even look at the merch table (or even see where it was tbh) I was too happy about meeting Sky and distracted.

@ Do you have any theories of what this is? :wat: 

it says it's a demo of On the Wire?

:smokes:

Busting the myth in a minute:

Back in 2011 when "On the Wire" was really rare, someone who was in doubt if he could trust someone else, created the fake snippet (the one from SoundCloud) and sent it around tagging it as the real "On the Wire." It's completely fake, as you can hear here:

The original song is "Dressed in Dresden" by The Hundred in the Hands. The version of "On the Wire" we have is a demo already, we don't have a demo of the demo. :hoe:

:kiss: :godlaugh:

So did anyone else know she's in the July issue of InStyle?

There's a photo spread entitled A Midsummer's Day Dream and it looks sorta 50s and I've never seen her hair like that before :defeated:

BzhmW.png

Tweeted @jeff1317 about the album release and he said it was pushed back to "AT LEAST SEPTEMBER" :defeated:

wsnm8.jpg

It was almost time to start expecting a lead single, too.

I don't know why I waited so long to listen to Sky. Today however I finally decided to give her a chance once and for all, and I gotta say I really appreciate the things I'm hearing  :flutter:

Bless this forum for introducing me to all this heavenly fresh2death music tbh~

Already downloaded Ghost - EP and As If! but if any of you guys are up for sending me some extra tunes I'd be forever grateful   :ohno:

EQFO7rX.png

Tweeted @jeff1317 about the album release and he said it was pushed back to "AT LEAST SEPTEMBER" :defeated:

But who's @jeff1317? And if this is true....  :defeated: Like if this album isn't out by September I might stop stanning for a bit. I can't deal with this anymore.  :crossed:

I don't think it's Sky's fault though guys... She really wants us to have the album, but clearly something fishy is going on behind the scenes...