TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Good to hear! I think my friend's hesitance came from her experience with Marina's concert in LA...I was fine, but she was very overwhelmed. Had to assure her that Sky is much less popular. (First time I've ever wished that this woman doesn't go big in a few months' time.)

OMG she's playing at that big LA venue Marina played at with all the tumblr controversy about pushing!? isn't that the biggest American venue Marina's ever played at!? I can't believe Sky would play somewhere so big! The venue I saw her in was super small and not even sold out! (and it was in Boston which is a big city). Your friend will be fine I'm sure. There was no pushing, there was actually tons of room and I was right at the front. People were pretty comfortable just standing where they were.

Oh, I totally understand. I don't have a driver license so all the times I went to concerts my parents needed to take me. It's gonna be like that until we are really able to be dependent. I am sure your friend will love Sky. How can someone not like her, anyways? Thanks SO much about the letter. I will start writing it as soon as I feel inspirational and then I will PM you. You have no idea of how amazed I will be if I find out a letter I wrote was given to Sky Ferreira. OMG. I love you so much.

My pleasure :smile: She took some convincing with Lana but now she loves her, same with Marina...Don't see any reason for Sky to be different!

OMG she's playing at that big LA venue Marina played at with all the tumblr controversy about pushing!? isn't that the biggest American venue Marina's ever played at!? I can't believe Sky would play somewhere so big! The venue I saw her in was super small and not even sold out! (and it was in Boston which is a big city). Your friend will be fine I'm sure. There was no pushing, there was actually tons of room and I was right at the front. People were pretty comfortable just standing where they were.

OMG no :deadbanana: My friend is just hesitant about LA shows in general after her experience, I guess. I think it was Marina's biggest venue to date but I don't know if perhaps New York was bigger later in the tour...To be fair, it seemed like a normal concert to me, and I was right in the pit. A lot of young teenagers weren't ready for it, though, so they thought pushing was some kind of anomaly.

Sky's at the El Rey, which Lana performed in last summer and Charli is performing in this September. So that's about the same kind of exposure across the board. It's pretty small for an LA venue but we'll see. I'm seeing Charli just weeks before so I guess I'll learn about the atmosphere and details.

Oh yeah I kind of figured the whole LA Marina show drama was kind of an exaggeration caused by Marina now having a lot of really young (and small) fans some of which probably had never been to a General Admission concert before. I'm in the pit for most concerts so I expect pushing and shoving but I'm always fine. A little girl next to me at the 3rd Marina show I saw fell to the floor and I had to help her get up haha. 

Oh yeah I kind of figured the whole LA Marina show drama was kind of an exaggeration caused by Marina now having a lot of really young (and small) fans some of which probably had never been to a General Admission concert before. I'm in the pit for most concerts so I expect pushing and shoving but I'm always fine. A little girl next to me at the 3rd Marina show I saw fell to the floor and I had to help her get up haha. 

no that happened at my concert too, but I expected that really so I didn't know why people made a particularly huge deal out of that one show

BzhmW.png

I hope it's not too late to ask (223 days later) :creep:

Not at all! :D

Here's the problem; lately, I've realized more and more that certain aspects of my collection were inadequate at the time I uploaded them...for example, I lumped "Paper Doll" and "On the Wire" in with the new-er stuff, and I didn't even realize that "Almost Lover" was a cover.  :toofunny: But it'd be a lot of work to completely redo my collection, so how about if you need anything, you can just ask + I'll be happy to help.  :hooker: 

In other news, my promos finally came! :excited: I think I'm going to hang the 'Everything is Embarrassing' one up on my wall, but the other two will have a permanent resting place in my CD shelf. :defeated:

Here's the problem; lately, I've realized more and more that certain aspects of my collection were inadequate at the time I uploaded them...for example, I lumped "Paper Doll" and "On the Wire" in with the new-er stuff, and I didn't even realize that "Almost Lover" was a cover.  :toofunny: But it'd be a lot of work to completely redo my collection, so how about if you need anything, you can just ask + I'll be happy to help.  :hooker: 

GOD BLESS  :kiss:

As Sky would've said   :mj2:

EQFO7rX.png

In other news, my promos finally came! :excited: I think I'm going to hang the 'Everything is Embarrassing' one up on my wall, but the other two will have a permanent resting place in my CD shelf. :defeated:

What are these links?

OMG. You have literally no idea of how happy I am for you. :O

Pray you get the opportunity someday, I feel guilty that I can just pick up and go and you can't :icant:

My friend texted me "So this Sky girl only has 4 songs?" Here we go...How does one explain ha saga? :defeated:

Sweet!

We will be scrapping for As If, though :mj2:

Pray you get the opportunity someday, I feel guilty that I can just pick up and go and you can't :icant:

My friend texted me "So this Sky girl only has 4 songs?" Here we go...How does one explain ha saga? :defeated:

Sweet!

We will be scrapping for As If, though :mj2:

why don't you just burn your friend a cd with like 16 of your favorite songs by her?

IT'S COMING!!!!!! (But I've listened to it so much already that I want a different lead single now..)

It sounds exactly like the Newtown session recording so unless they basically mastered that for release :deadbanana: it's not the final

BzhmW.png