TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

from every database i know of that lists songs she's written i've got a list of exactly 10 songs co-written with ariel or blake

everything is embarrassing

sad dream

ghost

lost in my bedroom

pretty dull

24 hours

love in stereo

ain't your right

i can't say no to myself

home sweet home

then, of course, there's you're not the one which as the first single will obv be on the album, bringing us to 11

if i had to guess, she won't put ghost on the album bc it's had the least overall impact of the songs on the ep (red lips i'm not even factoring in bc she's made it abundantly clear that even if at one point that was the direction she was considering, it bares no sonic resemblance to the album). eie is her money song if she's ever had one, lost in my bedroom was early on cited as indicative of at least 50% of the album, and sad dream means a ton to her and has been cited as indicative of the other 50%.

Also the title track, I Will? I think she said if any were going on, they'd be Sad Dream, Ghost, and EIE. She should JUST use EIE if she's now at 10 tracks...ugh, remember when she wanted 16?

Werewolf probably not making it :crying4:

The album doesn't have just 10 tracks and I can confirm that "Ghost" (the track) won't be there. There are tracks that haven't been registered that are going to be released.

I just really want Sky/Capitol to announce the release day and "You're Not the One." Then my life will be 90% complete.

10 tracks?

Pull a Charli XCX and just put the As If and Ghost EPs on 1 CD

I would literally die :deadbanana:

It's exciting to think that the album is half "Lost In My Bedroom" and half "Sad Dream" though, because those tracks are just so good. And I'm definitely glad they are not in the direction of Red Lips at all because I REALLY don't like that track.

H0bDaqU.gif

I would literally die :deadbanana:

It's exciting to think that the album is half "Lost In My Bedroom" and half "Sad Dream" though, because those tracks are just so good. And I'm definitely glad they are not in the direction of Red Lips at all because I REALLY don't like that track.

Agreeeed. Sad Dreams, Lost In My Bedroom, Everything Is Embarassing and One are my favorite Sky songs. Poor girl EVERYTHING JUST KEEPS GETTING PUSHED BACK

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I would be ok with a whole album of Lost in My Bedroom and Everything is Embarassings with 2 or 3 Sad Dreams. Sad Dream and Ghost are good, but half of the album being really stripped down acoustics would be a bit of a bummer I think. I really like her more beat driven songs.

The album doesn't have just 10 tracks and I can confirm that "Ghost" (the track) won't be there. There are tracks that haven't been registered that are going to be released.

I just really want Sky/Capitol to announce the release day and "You're Not the One." Then my life will be 90% complete.

BCK HAS THE TRACKLIST :crying3:

So might she have meant that she has 10 electro songs and...two non electro? :hooker: Her statement is still weird even with your reassurance.

I though the HQ snippet was the studio version :defeated:

I heard otherwise...suppose we need some good ol' fashioned @ intel on this one.

I made an awful extended mix for listening purposes to avoid blue balls. Choppy as hell.

There are more than two slow songs on the album! :D Sitar, there's no need for you to give up on "Werewolf"! The version she posted is more than half of the full song, but there's still more to it. There's still the "don't repay me with a bruise" part and stuff.

Back in the day when she was still choosing what to release, she thought the album would be half-electro and half-slow as she has stated sometimes. Now it seems that some Jon Brion songs have been dropped so the Ariel tracks will have preference.

In the end, people were very unpleased with her new sound and stuff but I believe that now we are still going to get a really electro-pop album but even better, because it'll contain songs that she can relate to and that she is pleased with.

There are more than two slow songs on the album! :D Sitar, there's no need for you to give up on "Werewolf"! The version she posted is more than half of the full song, but there's still more to it. There's still the "don't repay me with a bruise" part and stuff. Back in the day when she was still choosing what to release, she thought the album would be half-electro and half-slow as she has stated sometimes. Now it seems that some Jon Brion songs have been dropped so the Ariel tracks will have preference. In the end, people were very unpleased with her new sound and stuff but I believe that now we are still going to get a really electro-pop album but even better, because it'll contain songs that she can relate to and that she is pleased with.

what. in the vein of EIE or the As If EP because...girl can't backtrack

BzhmW.png

Who wasn't pleased? :biblio:

Ugh Ghost + Sad Dream + Werewolf stuff is what I want. As long as it's more Lost in My Bedroom etc than old Sky.