TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

you know... it's really frustrating seeing other artists making exciting comebacks and announcements, meanwhile Sky Ferreira... :(

ps. I hope all of this touring pays off in the future cause it's getting old, as if it wasn't old before :facepalm:

On 5/21/2024 at 10:36 AM, godsmonster said:

What could you guys possibly be talking about atp

Honestly this thread should just become a general purpose 'whatever' thread.

Her career is "whatever", so like, so should the discourse.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

streets are saying that night time, my time was actually going to be #1 on apple music's best albums of all time but lauryn hill called apple music begging them in tears to give that place to her 

18816146ca556aa7b4aefa2eb3b5ca57.gif

Well, certainly the title chosen for the supposed second album was well chosen because it definitely is being a torture waiting for it.

Sounds like her worst show yet :facepalm:

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

Guys… is this for real 😭 and was it seriously all that she performed? what the actual F$%^&Ck is her problem 

20240526_125831.jpg?ex=6654b189&is=66536

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

25 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Guys… is this for real 😭 and was it seriously all that she performed? what the actual F$%^&Ck is her problem 

20240526_125831.jpg?ex=6654b189&is=66536

She has a humiliation kink, there is no other way

Sky if you’re reading this here are some suggestions to generate money without touring:

1. Sell signed Polaroids. They’re one of a kind and could be sold for a decent price.

2. Put your merch online. Even if you don’t have the inventory available at this very moment just make everything available to preorder. 

3. Start a Patreon. Fans will pay for weekly life updates and behind the scenes Masochism content. You spoke before of a Masochism podcast and this could be the platform for it.

4. Before releasing Masochism, release the covers ep with a CD. They’re cheaper to produce than vinyl and we will buy it. 

(If anyone has other suggestions feel free to add to this)

Edit: ((ofc I love that she’s playing more shows but it’s feeling like she’s not enjoying it. This post isn’t meant to be shady. It’s not me saying hang it up diva it’s just suggestions from a fan that wants her to succeed xx))