TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Guys… is this for real 😭 and was it seriously all that she performed? what the actual F$%^&Ck is her problem 

20240526_125831.jpg?ex=6654b189&is=66536

Sis it says at the end "incomplete and out of order" nn. It seems like she debuted a new cover as well 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-30AR5djbuw

The lights off thing is funny af. 

On 5/26/2024 at 11:41 AM, imbennett said:

so apparently it was a disaster. lol

On 5/26/2024 at 11:43 AM, Air said:

Sounds like her worst show yet :facepalm:

Lol these comments are so funny to me because we say this after every show because at this point every show has been a disaster.

I'm inside of my own human body but I don't feel it yet

On 5/26/2024 at 2:46 PM, DinahLee said:

Sis it says at the end "incomplete and out of order" nn. It seems like she debuted a new cover as well 

-

I'm inside of my own human body but I don't feel it yet

5 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Guys… is this for real 😭 and was it seriously all that she performed? what the actual F$%^&Ck is her problem 

This was not her set at all, yes, as always she started her set late, played some songs twice (as usual) & asked to the venue dim the lights so apparantly it was very dark. Just another Sky Ferreira's concert and some people of course would leave unhappy and others will leave satisfied. I guess it's the Sky Ferreira experience at this point. And honestly, love her but all of these things makes it seems worse than it really was. 

3 hours ago, DinahLee said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-30AR5djbuw

The lights off thing is funny af. 

I found this printed setlist from the show on Twitter, but I’m not sure what of it was actually played -

IMG-1186

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

25 minutes ago, Elle said:

I found this printed setlist from the show on Twitter, but I’m not sure what of it was actually played -

IMG-1186

the way this has like 25 tracks but the reported setlist from the show is only SIX tracks, three of which she sang twice … oh my god yall Stan the BIGGEST fucking flop

edit: ajdjfjsjs I just noticed the “incomplete and out of order” but regardless…. this girl is soooo hopeless we need to lock this thread and start providing therapy to those affected by her decade of antics

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

25 minutes ago, Elle said:

IMG-1186

what is Luka? Also completely forgot we had AMLD let me stream her for another 1000th time 

:beyonce:

1 minute ago, LunaeManifestum said:

what is Luka? Also completely forgot we had AMLD let me stream her for another 1000th time 

:beyonce:

Suzanna Vega's song

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

On 5/26/2024 at 7:46 PM, DinahLee said:

Oh I didn't see that, my bad. Still cackling at the notes though:lmao:

How much did she perform? I wasn't sure whether it was real or complete which is why I asked.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

7 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

this is so crazy to me :bebe: I saw her in SF last year? and it was a great show (my friends came with me and don’t know her yet they had a wonderful time), she came basically on time and I’m pretty sure sang all the songs on the setlist. It’s so weird seeing how different she’s been with her most recent concerts..Multiple songs twice?? :toofunny:

sgopYhV.gif

This thread will never cease to amuse me. Sky, never change bb. 

also was that setlist trampled by stans?? Why it look so dirty?? 

I was at the barricade last night and had so much fun celebrating what is clearly such an important album to those of us in attendance and to Sky herself. She seemed a lot less happy and confident with herself than she did when I saw her last summer, but she sounded better than ever. 

I was so pleasantly surprised to hear Ghost, that and Sad Dream are my two favorite Sky songs and have been so special to me for over a decade, what a treat. :wub:

As for the comments regarding the lighting, restarting songs, and the throwing of papers are kinda out of context so I can clear them up from my point of view. It was pretty dark (after I Blame Myself is when this started) but that is kind of her thing so I'm unsure what people expected. She said something about it not being what she planned and that's why she had them turn the lights off during the song, but then she continuously asked for them to be fixed and got visibly frustrated when nothing was done. During EIE she literally asked all of us at the front to put our phone lights on in lieu of the lighting. 

She stated a few times during the show that she wanted to do a few songs over because the sound was not right, but she only completely redid 24 Hours. As for the paper throwing, she last minute added Ghost to the show and had the lyrics on stage with her, but threw them during the song to a fan at the front. Assuming she just didn't need them like she thought she might? 

She apologized a bunch throughout the show which made me kinda sad. She was doing great despite the clear distress she was in from the things going wrong. We were all having a great time and showing her lots of support, so I hope she understood that.

I had an incredible time and can't think of a more fitting night for this album. Beautifully messy, but you love it. Also, 2013 me would have been dying to know I got one of the set lists after the show.

I love you Sky!!! Incredible night. NTMT will forever be incredible. 

8V7Yvel.png

i saw the setlist we were supposed to get (with pretty dull wow) and the setlist she ended up performing😭the government needs to do more about drug dealers because omg this is really impacting the world

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

On 4/10/2022 at 4:32 AM, feelingxcx said:

Does anyone know where this clip is from? I've never seen any pictures like this before.

Also, anyone know where I can listen to the two 'Not Really' podcast episodes she was on without subscribing to their patreon? 👀

Well, it's two years later and I ended up subscribing just to listen to them. I laughed a lot. Enjoy.

10 hours ago, Golden Hour said:

I was at the barricade last night and had so much fun celebrating what is clearly such an important album to those of us in attendance and to Sky herself. She seemed a lot less happy and confident with herself than she did when I saw her last summer, but she sounded better than ever. 

I was so pleasantly surprised to hear Ghost, that and Sad Dream are my two favorite Sky songs and have been so special to me for over a decade, what a treat. :wub:

As for the comments regarding the lighting, restarting songs, and the throwing of papers are kinda out of context so I can clear them up from my point of view. It was pretty dark (after I Blame Myself is when this started) but that is kind of her thing so I'm unsure what people expected. She said something about it not being what she planned and that's why she had them turn the lights off during the song, but then she continuously asked for them to be fixed and got visibly frustrated when nothing was done. During EIE she literally asked all of us at the front to put our phone lights on in lieu of the lighting. 

She stated a few times during the show that she wanted to do a few songs over because the sound was not right, but she only completely redid 24 Hours. As for the paper throwing, she last minute added Ghost to the show and had the lyrics on stage with her, but threw them during the song to a fan at the front. Assuming she just didn't need them like she thought she might? 

She apologized a bunch throughout the show which made me kinda sad. She was doing great despite the clear distress she was in from the things going wrong. We were all having a great time and showing her lots of support, so I hope she understood that.

I had an incredible time and can't think of a more fitting night for this album. Beautifully messy, but you love it. Also, 2013 me would have been dying to know I got one of the set lists after the show.

I love you Sky!!! Incredible night. NTMT will forever be incredible. 

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and I'm really glad you enjoyed the show. :party: