TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I've been waiting for it for three whole years, can you feel my drama? :crying2:

OMG I feel for you though :defeated:

Don't you just kinda hate people like me for jumping in the fanbase a few months before the album release ad not having to suffer through your wait haha :D

H0bDaqU.gif

OMG I feel for you though :defeated:

Don't you just kinda hate people like me for jumping in the fanbase a few months before the album release ad not having to suffer through your wait haha :D

No, I don't hate you, I love you! You're a Sky fan so I already love you. The only thing kind of "fan" that bothers me are the ones that do not accept what the real fans say or want to state their opinion and their information as real.

But I appreciate that more people are getting into her now, I'm not the hipster type that says they hate when their favorite artists become mainstream. :facepalm: Even though the wait for her album has been really, really long, I like it because I was able to see Sky evolving as an artist and growing as an adult. I feel so jealous of her, I feel like she's mine. :ohno:

No, I don't hate you, I love you! You're a Sky fan so I already love you. The only thing kind of "fan" that bothers me are the ones that do not accept what the real fans say or want to state their opinion and their information as real.

But I appreciate that more people are getting into her now, I'm not the hipster type that says they hate when their favorite artists become mainstream. :facepalm: Even though the wait for her album has been really, really long, I like it because I was able to see Sky evolving as an artist and growing as an adult. I feel so jealous of her, I feel like she's mine. :ohno:

Haha well thanks :) If anything even though I'm sure it's been pretty frustrating over these years at times, I wish I had discovered Sky in like 2009 tbh. It would have been really cool to have followed her from back then and I bet the album will seem like 10x better to you after all your waiting haha!

H0bDaqU.gif

Haha well thanks :) If anything even though I'm sure it's been pretty frustrating over these years at times, I wish I had discovered Sky in like 2009 tbh. It would have been really cool to have followed her from back then and I bet the album will seem like 10x better to you after all your waiting haha!

I honestly plan every once in a while how I'm going to survive when her album is finally released. I wish you could see my face and my reaction every time something about the album is released. When she posted the picture on Instagram about her album being finished, I nearly cried and I felt like running around the house screaming.

But I never get tired of her songs so I'm able to enjoy them while the album doesn't see the light of the day.

She said recently while walking past Chateau Marmont that the album is being released on August, though. Praying that's true.

I honestly plan every once in a while how I'm going to survive when her album is finally released. I wish you could see my face and my reaction every time something about the album is released. When she posted the picture on Instagram about her album being finished, I nearly cried and I felt like running around the house screaming.

But I never get tired of her songs so I'm able to enjoy them while the album doesn't see the light of the day.

She said recently while walking past Chateau Marmont that the album is being released on August, though. Praying that's true.

Lol thanks for the laugh. And yeah at least she's put out stuff to tide fans over. I pray that August is correct too. And if that's right and You're Not The One is still there's single then maybe she'll release that in like June/July. I'm dying for a studio version of that tbh. It's gonna be one of my faves I just know it.

H0bDaqU.gif

Lol thanks for the laugh. And yeah at least she's put out stuff to tide fans over. I pray that August is correct too. And if that's right and You're Not The One is still there's single then maybe she'll release that in like June/July. I'm dying for a studio version of that tbh. It's gonna be one of my faves I just know it.

If the live version is perfect already, do you think we'd be able to handle the awesomeness that the studio is going to be? There's a video of an interview that features some seconds of the studio version, it's from an interview at Coachella for Forever 21.

If the live version is perfect already, do you think we'd be able to handle the awesomeness that the studio is going to be? There's a video of an interview that features some seconds of the studio version, it's from an interview at Coachella for Forever 21.

OMG PLEASEEE find me this interviewww :defeated:

H0bDaqU.gif

OMG PLEASEEE find me this interviewww :defeated:

8 seconds of musical orgasm.

You're Not The One (Live) is PERFECTION. :oprah: On another note, has The Man Who Sold The World leaked yet?

"The Man Who Sold the World" is just a sucky performance she did before singing "One" during a show. Nothing much, it's not studio or anything.

But I appreciate that more people are getting into her now, I'm not the hipster type that says they hate when their favorite artists become mainstream. :facepalm: Even though the wait for her album has been really, really long, I like it because I was able to see Sky evolving as an artist and growing as an adult. I feel so jealous of her, I feel like she's mine. :ohno:

another longtime sky fan here, so i know your pain! 4 YEARS waiting for a true sky album! it's been a wonderful, sometimes frustrating, ride, but i'm so happy and excited it's finally gonna happen! <3 i agree that it's good that more people know and appreciate her now...how could anyone be so selfish as to not wish her to get the recognition her talent has deserved for so long?? :O

another longtime sky fan here, so i know your pain! 4 YEARS waiting for a true sky album! it's been a wonderful, sometimes frustrating, ride, but i'm so happy and excited it's finally gonna happen! <3 i agree that it's good that more people know and appreciate her now...how could anyone be so selfish as to not wish her to get the recognition her talent has deserved for so long?? :O

You've said it all, I completely agree! And it makes me extremely happy that now it really seems like we're getting the album. If this version does not get shelved, I am sure we'll get the songs until the end of the year, which is so exciting. :defeated:

You've said it all, I completely agree! And it makes me extremely happy that now it really seems like we're getting the album. If this version does not get shelved, I am sure we'll get the songs until the end of the year, which is so exciting. :defeated:

I see no real reason why this one should be shelved. She's done a lot of promo and she turned the final copy of the album in, so the label most likely liked the demos enough to want them fully completed

BzhmW.png

I see no real reason why this one should be shelved. She's done a lot of promo and she turned the final copy of the album in, so the label most likely liked the demos enough to want them fully completed

Yeah, I don't think this one is getting shelved too. After all the hype she got with "Everything Is Embarrassing," it would be a loss for the label to let it go. Now that the album is finalized, I guess it only needs to go through the mastering process so it can get to us.

If I quite recall, she'd already shot the album cover when it was Wild at Heart/I'm Not Alright, and it was by Hedi Slimane. I wonder if she'll do another cover.