TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Because my internet connection would seriously freeze and I could go to jail. :eek: Not really, but do you mean the unreleased stuff and the snippets? I can try to make some rar.s and see if I can upload them between today and tomorrow.

Yeah I don't even need the remixes.

Just snippets and the unreleased

BzhmW.png

I am downloading the set and I'll try to see if I can recognize any of the new songs!

If anyone wants to download the video too, just copy and paste the video link into www.keepvid.com.

Thank you honey! Though the Without Lies Demo is seriously a demo, it's different to the final and released version... Believe me I know how to tell. I mean, it's not quality different, but sonically different (one of the differences is the guitar added in the instrumental background of the released version)

Amy, I listened to the "Without Lies" demo and the purchased iTunes file and I didn't notice the difference! Maybe you in fact have two different versions, but I even compared both in GarageBand and they are the same. :(

So, is it safe to assume that those shortened setlist titles are on the album? Let's start a list :hooker:

Lost in My Bedroom

Ain't Your Right*

Sad Dream

Can't Say No*

You're Not the One

I Will*

Everything is Embarrassing

*New/potentially shortened

Really hope "Werewolf (From Waist Down)" makes it :crying2: I wanna stan and make fake tracklists. PS, still waiting for that LQ Werewolf :emma:

She has sooo many songs registered, one she did with Aoki a while back, it had a dirty title so i want it  :creep: 

edit: found it, it's called 'lick my twit' , made this past summer if my memory serves me right!

http://repertoire.bmi.com/writer.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&page=1&fromrow=1&torow=25&querytype=WriterID&keyid=1278590&keyname=FERREIRA+SKY&CAE=613140203&Affiliation=BMI

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

She has sooo many songs registered, one she did with Aoki a while back, it had a dirty title so i want it  :creep: 

edit: found it, it's called 'lick my twit' , made this past summer if my memory serves me right!

http://repertoire.bmi.com/writer.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&page=1&fromrow=1&torow=25&querytype=WriterID&keyid=1278590&keyname=FERREIRA+SKY&CAE=613140203&Affiliation=BMI

I'm moist at the thought of that :mj:

So, is it safe to assume that those shortened setlist titles are on the album? Let's start a list :hooker:

Lost in My Bedroom

Ain't Your Right*

Sad Dream

Can't Say No*

You're Not the One

I Will*

Everything is Embarrassing

*New/potentially shortened

Really hope "Werewolf (From Waist Down)" makes it :crying2: I wanna stan and make fake tracklists. PS, still waiting for that LQ Werewolf :emma:

I'll send it right now.

I'm about to cut that 1.5 GB file into tracks now. I don't want the cut audio files getting out though   :eek:

BzhmW.png

She used to have a lot more songs registered because a ton were deleted. :crying2:

Ugh, I'd hate if the split songs got out. People would take it as unleaked and would trade it around and shit would start.

She used to have a lot more songs registered because a ton were deleted. :crying2:

Ugh, I'd hate if the split songs got out. People would take it as unleaked and would trade it around and shit would start.

you know we should scrobble that shit so people are on our dicks

BzhmW.png