TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

According to the Details interview, the new album is coming next month. :suicide:

Wrong link, that's for Charli XCX

This is Sky's http://www.details.com/celebrities-entertainment/music-and-books/201303/sky-ferreira-everything-is-embarrassing

Also, it's the March issue so expect the album in April I guess

BzhmW.png

so is the lead single You're Not The One?

The lead single is yet to be confirmed, but the fans assume that it might be the lead single worldwide due to the amount of performances of it. "Everything Is Embarrassing" is the lead single in the UK, though.

Yes and I feel good because I feel liked and I'm lonely. :defeated:

Babyyy, don't be lonely :c

Let me start by saying I love this girl, ever since I saw "One" when it got released. I've been following her since then. I've got each and every unreleased, each and every snippet, and everything. I just love her.

I love her, I love the new EP, I love the side she's exploring, I love how she's doing it, I love how she got random attention (when not seeking it, unlike all the other times) with EIE and I love how we're finally getting an album.

I love the fact that she's been hanging up her fans all along, and because of that, each and every song in Ghost gets a video (which is a total masterpiece).

My fav. song is Lost in My Bedroom, and I wish she explored that side of music a little bit more (that lo-fi, old but new synthlike shoegaze pop).

And I hope everything goes well now because the actual sky ferreira seems more solid than the britney spears sky ferreira the label tried to sell us.

Babyyy, don't be lonely :c

Let me start by saying I love this girl, ever since I saw "One" when it got released. I've been following her since then. I've got each and every unreleased, each and every snippet, and everything. I just love her.

I love her, I love the new EP, I love the side she's exploring, I love how she's doing it, I love how she got random attention (when not seeking it, unlike all the other times) with EIE and I love how we're finally getting an album.

I love the fact that she's been hanging up her fans all along, and because of that, each and every song in Ghost gets a video (which is a total masterpiece).

My fav. song is Lost in My Bedroom, and I wish she explored that side of music a little bit more (that lo-fi, old but new synthlike shoegaze pop).

And I hope everything goes well now because the actual sky ferreira seems more solid than the britney spears sky ferreira the label tried to sell us.

I have every single EP, every single single (no pun intended), every snippet too, all the unreleased songs. Everything by Sky is so amazing.

I discovered Sky with "17" through a Ke$ha Forum, and I really got into her. I started listening to her more and more after AS IF! and I've been addicted since then. She's an obsession of mine and I can't stand any hate, she's definitely one of my favorite artists out there.

She's perfect.

But where is the footage from then?

Not sure but I don't think she'd be okay with a video like that.

Not to mention it only had like 10 views yesterday and nothing was said about it

BzhmW.png