TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I kinda skimmed the comments and a couple ppl think it's for the Twin Peaks thing

My only thing is she tagged the foundation. If it was for TP, they probably would've just announced it since its already filming and would be confirmed (she wouldn't have a major part either) and they would have no reason to wait until summer

My only thing is she tagged the foundation. If it was for TP, they probably would've just announced it since its already filming and would be confirmed (she wouldn't have a major part either) and they would have no reason to wait until summer

This may sound bitchy and no offense at all to you but I honestly don't care lmao. I've already been quoted twice about it so I thought I'd just say that. Twin Peaks (well what I watched of it) was boring as fuck.

The only good thing we got from the last time she did something David related was a lq recording of a live cover of Blue Velvet that I listened to like twice so I don't really care.