TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Song lyrics for a song called "Mourning After"

"But you don't kiss when you kiss and you don't fuck when you fuck. I was always too much. I was never enough. Now dead and done you suddenly pretend you're in love. That's how you got free, that's how you got rid of me. That's how you taught me , got clean, got rid of me. I want you to suffer over me, I want you to suffer just like me."

Song lyrics for a song called "Mourning After"

"But you don't kiss when you kiss and you don't fuck when you fuck....

Those are awfully similar to some lyrics from Fiona Apple's "Dull Tool." Think they're exactly the same, actually.

Not saying that means anything (even though Sky has referenced Fiona's influence on her before and has worked with Jon Brion, who produced "Dull Tool"), but it's an interesting coincidence.

Those are awfully similar to some lyrics from Fiona Apple's "Dull Tool." Think they're exactly the same, actually.

Not saying that means anything (even though Sky has referenced Fiona's influence on her before and has worked with Jon Brion, who produced "Dull Tool"), but it's an interesting coincidence.

Are they even comfirmed Sky lyrics? Or just a "leak"? I wouldn't look into this.

Anyways guess what bitch I got the green ntmt vinyl for christmas?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did she say they were her lyrics from said song?

She deleted the tweets, so I don't remember exactly how she put it, but she said something along the lines of "these are the lyrics to a song I've been working on- it's called Mourning After"

She never said whether it was on the album or not.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SkyFUpdates/status/678327429467938816

bye! her collab with diiv is so good (so is their album btw buy it to support cole's coke addiction!) 

Wait, what?? :O

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro