TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Idc about her feelings.. I know it sounds selfish and everything, but come on.. Bitch could give us at least audio, if video is not ready yet.. She's waiting like 148917318 years for it to release it.. And it's just a song, can't imagine how long we'll have to wait until she releases 'Masochism' 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

She's such a bitch, and tbh, I'm starting to doubt at her posts 'Masochism is coming' etc.. It's stupid.. Why is she lying?? Like, is it so hard to say that we're not getting it this year?? 

She's turning mean/evil.. We stan for her, and she knows it, but still, she wants to torture us... Cunt

She's such a bitch, and tbh, I'm starting to doubt at her posts 'Masochism is coming' etc.. It's stupid.. Why is she lying?? Like, is it so hard to say that we're not getting it this year?? 

She's turning mean/evil.. We stan for her, and she knows it, but still, she wants to torture us... Cunt

tumblr_naod0eWCL31rncpfpo1_500.gif

I don't think she's mean at all but she's surely losing old and potential fans with all this waiting.

She has A LOT of recorded material, she could release many EP's or mixtapes in any fucking moment to tide us over so we can wait more patiently.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I don't think she's mean at all but she's surely losing old and potential fans with all this waiting.

She has A LOT of recorded material, she could release many EP's or mixtapes in any fucking moment to tide us over so we can wait more patiently.

she could seriously drop all the Ghost/NTMT outtakes as an EP tomorrow and people would still be begging for new material the day after

BzhmW.png

she could seriously drop all the Ghost/NTMT outtakes as an EP tomorrow and people would still be begging for new material the day after

Huh, where should I start??

Okay... Let's see... I'm really fine with Ghost/NTMT outtakes as an EP, and I wouldn't complain or beg for new material...

Yeah, then can shoot me and bury my body, but I'll live forever  :creep:

And, it's kinda mean when you have 'ready' song and not releasing it... I mean, she sang that song 19864198 years ago, and the least she can do is post audio.. UNLESS, 'Guardian' is still unfinished..

Tbh, she can be honest with us and say idk: "3-4 songs are done, be patient"

She know how thirsty everyone is for new material, she shouldn't announce stuff without it being 10000% confirmed by regular people standards (not Sky standards). Guardian video shouldn't have been announced before it was filmed and she should've announced Masochism once it was more concrete

OAjeWdG.jpg?1