TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Ugh why does the itunes artwork show up in my library even though the cd rip i use uses the explicit cover? i dont even have the itunes album on my computer and my icloud purchases are hidden.

tumblr_nuc0dkRqmC1qcholvo1_1280.jpg

click the little arrow in the bottom of the display box next to add artwork and delete the other one then make sure the one u want is clicked on then click ok on the dialog box

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

@@comeintomybedroom Do you have Apple Music? Because that's what fucks my library. It messes most of my covers and all...

Well i update itunes whenever, so i'm sure i have it, but i'm not signed up for it and i don't use it. it's weird, this is my only problem.

click the little arrow in the bottom of the display box next to add artwork and delete the other one then make sure the one u want is clicked on then click ok on the dialog box

The arrow is just to go to the next song. The explicit artwork is the only artwork i ever even used, so i'm sure it has something to do with icloud or something. i've tried everything to keep icloud hidden from my library.

The arrow is just to go to the next song. The explicit artwork is the only artwork i ever even used, so i'm sure it has something to do with icloud or something. i've tried everything to keep icloud hidden from my library.

oh lmao this is kinda dumb then but just making sure did you try selecting all of the songs and selecting the explicit art?  :deadbanana:

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Okay I'm getting really bored of waiting for the Guardian Single release. Here's the "I Will" album version of "I Can't Say No To Myself"  :bop:

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/08%20I%20Can%27t%20Say%20No%20To%20Myself%20%28_I%20Will_%20Album%20Version%29.mp3?_subject_uid=423556374&w=AADP0XsrcOKO9e-NTrT-u1MGG7NJf8guo4f6lejVrZHZ4A

The link is broken sis

Okay I'm getting really bored of waiting for the Guardian Single release. Here's the "I Will" album version of "I Can't Say No To Myself" :bop:

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/08%20I%20Can%27t%20Say%20No%20To%20Myself%20%28_I%20Will_%20Album%20Version%29.mp3?_subject_uid=423556374&w=AADP0XsrcOKO9e-NTrT-u1MGG7NJf8guo4f6lejVrZHZ4A

WHAT idk if you're trolling but this link doesn't work

H0bDaqU.gif

Okay I'm getting really bored of waiting for the Guardian Single release. Here's the "I Will" album version of "I Can't Say No To Myself"  :bop:

um be a good person n fix the link :)