TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Omg will someone send me Rancid Girl? Did we ever get it in non-soundcloud-rip quality? Or My Molly in non-youtube-rip quality?

no and no

What is your icon??

I believe that was the picture, or one of the pictures from the shoot, she said they were going to use for the album cover when it was still titled Cry Baby

BzhmW.png

@ wait, if its NOT by sky, then why can't i find ANY songs with the same lyrics and same singer? who is it by then??

its probably by some unknown singer on youtube who has 0 fans so nobody has transcribed lyrics. either way it is 100% fake and 100% not Sky.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Finding random songs online and passing them as another artist's is something very common among scammers, just so you know...

It's the same thing that's happened with "My Space" (a song that was going online in 2011 until I leaked it and Sky confirmed it wasn't her via her long-dead Tumblr), "Amplified" (which is actually a bop called "Danger" by Hannax) and etc.

Don't get fooled. And once for all, please: Sky songs don't leak out of nowhere. :ohno: Sky isn't super famous but her unreleased music is very rare.