TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Weird question, but I read through all 181 pages over two days (I was super bored) and became obsessed (ha) with Sky's situation over her début album, to the point where I'm writing a little history piece on it. I remember seeing something about Teen Witch being one of the rumoured titles for it, alongside Cry Baby. Can someone explain how we got Teen Witch and the whole fiasco of scrapped tracks and rumoured tracklistings? I have a few sources already from searching, but everyone here seems really informed and I'm hoping you can help a dummy out.

Also Night Time, My Time has grown on me so much, 24 Hours/Heavy Metal Heart/You're Not The One/Omanko  :legend:

Isn't Teen Witch an alternate title for Werewolf

Weird question, but I read through all 181 pages over two days (I was super bored) and became obsessed (ha) with Sky's situation over her début album, to the point where I'm writing a little history piece on it. I remember seeing something about Teen Witch being one of the rumoured titles for it, alongside Cry Baby. Can someone explain how we got Teen Witch and the whole fiasco of scrapped tracks and rumoured tracklistings? I have a few sources already from searching, but everyone here seems really informed and I'm hoping you can help a dummy out.

Also Night Time, My Time has grown on me so much, 24 Hours/Heavy Metal Heart/You're Not The One/Omanko :legend:

I don't think Teen Witch was ever a title for the album? I think the rumoured titles were Cry Baby, Wild at Heart, I'm Not Alright and then there was one more (I believe) but the name has escaped me. Sky said recently that she never actually had names for these albums, but simply made them up in interviews so that she would actually *have* something of note to talk about.

The reason for the repeated scrapped albums is because the label were repeatedly attempting to redefine Sky as an artist. You can see that during the As If! era, they tried to market her as somewhat of a "new" Britney. This then changed to become an indie Tumblr girl with Ghost, before finally settling on the indie rock/pop artist we see in Night Time, My Time.

We got some of the tracks through Sky's own soundcloud, such as the acoustic version of 108. Others were leaked by individuals who had the tracks, such as Rancid Girl (although I suspect that this latter leak was actually covertly coordinated by Sky herself). All the tracklists for these albums are fake as we never got official confirmation, however we can speculate as to which tracks were intended for albums based on their year + style; Sky also mentioned some tracks in interviews over the years.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I don't think Teen Witch was ever a title for the album? I think the rumoured titles were Cry Baby, Wild at Heart, I'm Not Alright and then there was one more (I believe)

I seem to recall that the last one before "Night Time, My Time" became official was "I Will"?

I seem to recall that the last one before "Night Time, My Time" became official was "I Will"?

That's the one, thanks!

So the rough timeline is:

Cry Baby -> Wild at Heart -> I'm Not Alright -> I Will -> Night Time, My Time

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

August 31st.. Let's spam Sky with tweets "Where's GUARDIAN?!" :cuteface:

She said that it had been delayed + was being FILMED in August now, so that probably means we're getting it in September at the earliest

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

She said that it had been delayed + was being FILMED in August now, so that probably means we're getting it in September at the earliest

Yeah, well, bitch can at least give us audio

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro