TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Me right now: "I have had it with her bullshit"

Me in 6 months when she finally releases it: "This is the greatest song ever recorded. 100% worth the wait, its true about not rushing perfection"

But in all honestly why doesn't she release the audio before the video like everyone else does with their releases? Like she acts like thats not even an option :facepalm:

she likes seeing us suffer tbh

I think there should be an era in which everything would happen perfectly.

Like, Sky announces something is coming out on a certain day and boom, it comes out that certain day. Then she announces the album is coming on a certain month and boom, it comes out on a certain month.

Not to mention that every snippet she posted should get released somehow, I guess. I feel like it's the only way we'll ever truly trust in her, because nowadays (even though Sky is my all-time favourite) I just look at all of this and my immediate thoughts are "oh, just something else we'll never hear in full" or "something else we'll have to wait another year till it comes out."

"But forever in every interview people would ask, "What's the album title?" and I felt pressured from publicists and the label, like, "You have to have an album title" so I just gave random ones."

:rip: that explains Cry Baby, Wild at Heart + I'm Not Alright

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I kind of disagree in the interview when Sky says she still has direct contact with fans and such.

It's much more common that she replies to shady people or hate tweets than to people praising her. I don't really get what she understands by "direct" contact but I think that we could mention some artists that for a fact have this sort of interaction with their fandom.

Still love Sky though and glad we have a new interview.

Guys do we have evidence as to whether "Rancid Girl" is an outtake from Ghost or NTMT?

it's by Brion and Mills so its intended use would've been on NTMT before that was the title

it was like half Brion half Ariel and then ended up being all Ariel. Two of the other Brion songs I'm On Top and Werewolf were on bsides

BzhmW.png

"Rancid Girl" was not an outtake from any of the previous versions of the album. It was not on I'm Not Alright and Wild at Heart either, but it is an outtake from Ghost for a fact.

"Rancid Girl" was not an outtake from any of the previous versions of the album. It was not on I'm Not Alright and Wild at Heart either, but it is an outtake from Ghost for a fact.

thank you for blessing us with this info 

adding it to the ghost ep now  :flutter: