TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

ddd of the VINYL

I thought I had a bigger one but I can't find it now. I'll keep looking.  :teehee:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

never been super interested in sky. I remember this song tho back in trading days

Its actually really cool I might check out the white arrows

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

http://www.last.fm/music/Hannax/_/Danger - The song being used as Amplified, thanks Shazam lmao

Yay Shazam! For anyone who didn't see my post a couple pages back, 'Amplified' (Danger) is my friend Hanna, not Sky. Also, the song is now on iTunes (and Amazon, Spotify, etc.) :) https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/danger-single/id997041345

The Green Inferno is finally being released in September  :deadbanana:  :toofunny:  :D

oh my god.........................................................................................................................

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I'll pray that this is for real now.

"Guardian" was meant to come out early 2015 and now it's supposed to come out in the summer so the Masochism era has already begun with betrayals. :creep:

She really doesn't even look bad. She's just pale and the dark hair brings out the darkness around her eyes plus low quality cameras always make every blemish of your skin look so noticeable.

Not just that but she's not wearing like any eye makeup so it makes her eyes look even more rough than usual. I mean I have no doubt in my mind that she's done hard drugs but I don't think she looks bad.

As for Guardian, i guess this means we might get it in like spring of 2016 given her track history?

She looks like Pennsatucky from OITNB in that IG snippet. :rip:

I just found Night Time, My Time the other week and I fell in love. She is a lot more rock-ish than I thought she'd be. I really need NT,MT on vinyl.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.