TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Following this little mystery around this 'Amplified' song I have one question, if it's not Sky, who is it then who sings on the track?

Well, it could be anyone, literally. I have no idea.

I still haven't found out who sings "My Space" even though I love that song, so I kinda gave up.

Well, it could be anyone, literally. I have no idea.

I still haven't found out who sings "My Space" even though I love that song, so I kinda gave up.

if we don't know who sings myspace how do we know it's not sky? idk it's one of the few unreleased tracks of hers that i like

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

if we don't know who sings myspace how do we know it's not sky? idk it's one of the few unreleased tracks of hers that i like

When I leaked it, she posted two days ago on her dead Tumblr that she never had a song called "My Space" and that it wasn't her.

When I leaked it, she posted two days ago on her dead Tumblr that she never had a song called "My Space" and that it wasn't her.

there's a very very slight chance that she pulled a gaga/animal and said the song wasn't hers b/c she doesn't like it, but i'm probably just grasping at straws :rip:

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

Alright yah'll

enjoy

hope we all love each other or whatever

(and I really hope this is Sky singing) 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g70w7ki9hi3ubxd/Amplified.mp3?dl=0

OMFGG I DON'T CARE WHO'S SINGING THIS IS A BOP :bop: :excited:

TjmiIK4.png

is there a problem boo

there's a very very slight chance that she pulled a gaga/animal and said the song wasn't hers b/c she doesn't like it, but i'm probably just grasping at straws :rip:

"Animal" came from very reliable sources though. It's not like "My Space" and "Amplified"...

Yeah Amplified really doesn't sound like her. 

the higher parts do kinda sound like her, but the lower parts sound like a guy :rip:

"Animal" came from very reliable sources though. It's not like "My Space" and "Amplified"...

yeah, obviously. animal is a confirmed darkchild outtake from the tfm sessions that was leaked by someone from the real crystal crew (??)

\yeah, obviously. animal is a confirmed darkchild outtake from the tfm sessions that was leaked by someone from the real crystal crew (??)

I have no idea of who the Real Crystal Crew is but "Animal" was leaked by Burim in LQ and then a guy who had spent some hundreds of dollars on the song leaked the full untagged HQ when he got some of the money back on his PayPal.

It happened on Gaga Daily.

I have no idea of who the Real Crystal Crew is but "Animal" was leaked by Burim in LQ and then a guy who had spent some hundreds of dollars on the song leaked the full untagged HQ when he got some of the money back on his PayPal.

It happened on Gaga Daily.

burim was part of a hacker group called "the real crystal crew" that hacked/leaked gaga stuff back in the day.

burim was part of a hacker group called "the real crystal crew" that hacked/leaked gaga stuff back in the day.

actually Animal was put up for sale on iLeaks and Haus from GGD bought it and uploaded it, I remember that day

BzhmW.png