TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Oh they just PM'd me back and said Amplified probably isn't the real title of it LMAO... that's hella shady tbh! I'm pretty sure it's fake. still wanna know what song it is tho, whoever it is sounds just like Sky and I'm bopping  :excited:

TjmiIK4.png

Ok, I need something new.. She's awfully quiet about "Masochism" and not to mention first single  :defeated:

Come on Sky, give us something pleaseeeeeee 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

this sounds like a guy??????????????

LMFAOOOOO it does not! at least not in the HQ clip.

Even though I don't care at this point if it's Sky or not as I like the song on its own and I want to have the HQ thing, it would be nice to know if it's real or not.

same it sounds so good I just  :defeated:

TjmiIK4.png

.................she has a song called "fecate"????? or was that just a joke. trying to stan for her again but idek lmao

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

I can't open it - was it good?

yes  :excited: hoping someone ripped it. it was low quality tho

TjmiIK4.png