TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

"Wish I Stayed" sung by Sky isn't an Ellie Goulding cover, it's a demo. The Ellie version has been released with the album in February 2010 and Sky's version dates back to 2009.

There is more than a version of "Mariah Carey" but only one of them has leaked.

And HERE is the original performance of "You Lost Me." It is a cappella but Ahmed (the guy who's been arrested for allegedly hacking her) added the instrumental and kind of looped the song.

And HERE is the original performance of "You Lost Me." It is a cappella but Ahmed (the guy who's been arrested for allegedly hacking her) added the instrumental and kind of looped the song.

yaas @ sky acknowledging Christinas best and most underrated ballad :gclap:

Alright y'all, all I am missing at this point are the One remixes. Can ANYONE help me out? If someone is able to download them from the masterpost and upload them for me on to another site I would be so grateful :)

They are the remixes that are on a promo too, but I wish I had it so I could help you out this time. :(

I want the 24 Hours stems (hah I can dream)

When I heard the different versions at the RedKen ads.... gosh, love the backing vocals treatments, everything.

I know!!! I'd love to have a version of the song similar to the one on the RedKen ads.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Alright y'all, all I am missing at this point are the One remixes. Can ANYONE help me out? If someone is able to download them from the masterpost and upload them for me on to another site I would be so grateful :)

Are the remixes you need shown here?

s8d0lgO.jpg