TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

sounds like there are even more Guardian and album delays. its so disappointing to me that her label still does not trust her ideas and decisions. i cant even imagine what she feels like.

B-zVGMMUEAAp-t5.png

the 40 years comment :toofunny:

but yeah, you would think they would have learned their lesson already after the positive (albeit minimal) reponse that NTMT got....her label are so dumb

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Who has her label signed that is imitating her though

Soko...she's been around longer BUT she bleached her hair and switched to this leather/grunge pop aesthetic. The new album even has Ariel Pink on it ffs. I can't see these photos without seeing Sky. Let me illegally download the album before I drag her completely

edit: this music video was filmed in VHS and sounds like Sky's older Cest La Mort/First Base type stuff except it's not good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4ZiEcNEqgU

Screen-Shot-2015-01-06-at-10-36-28-AM_vi

Soko_Alice-Baxley.jpg?1424249827

SOKO_MyDreamsDictate.jpg

BzhmW.png

Soko...she's been around longer BUT she bleached her hair and switched to this leather/grunge pop aesthetic. The new album even has Ariel Pink on it ffs. I can't see these photos without seeing Sky. Let me illegally download the album before I drag her completely

edit: this music video was filmed in VHS and sounds like Sky's older Cest La Mort/First Base type stuff except it's not good

SOKO_MyDreamsDictate.jpg

Oh I love her I didn't know she was on Sky's label

But yeah @@Trash Magic showed me her by saying she's pretty much Sky lollll

Oh I love her I didn't know she was on Sky's label

But yeah @@Trash Magic showed me her by saying she's pretty much Sky lollll

I don't think she's explicitly on Capitol but I'm sure she's signed to her own label under an imprint of a smaller label under the major

BzhmW.png

About this Soko girl... it's almost like Sky!

The looks, the style, the moves! They are so Sky-ish.

The music is not as agressive nor poppy but I get what you guys are saying.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

SOKO_MyDreamsDictate.jpg

Wow never heard of this girl but she looks exactly the same as Sky aesthetic-wise...

So I guess we can add "Guardian" to the list of things we were SUPPOSED to get but didn't?

has it been Record Store Day yet? No.

Wait until that comes and goes

BzhmW.png

So I guess we can add "Guardian" to the list of things we were SUPPOSED to get but didn't?

Maybe the demo she said she would release on January/February.

But we are getting the final version one way or another.

I'm sick of her label not supporting her, by now we could've gotten 4 albums AT LEAST.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde