TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Yeah, I know about that one.

I need help with the following:

Is "American Dream" (Demo) 3:10 or 3:20?

Is "Animal" a cover?

Is "FFA 1985" (Demo) featuring The Bloody Beetroots?

Is it "God Bless" or "God Bless The Child"? Is it a cover?

Is "Hallucination" feat. Coco Morier a mashup?

Does "Mariah Carey" have 3 versions?

Is "Rancid Girl" 2:44 or 4:08?

Is "Stand Back" a cover? 4:33 or 4:46?

Does "Untouchable" have 2 demos and 1 snippet?

Is "Teen Lovers" (feat. The Virgins) / (The Shoes Remix) the same thing?

Is "Wish I Stayed" a cover? Does it have 2 versions?

Is "You Lost Me" only a live version?

Does "Obsessions" have a demo?

Is "Herman Cain" (Remix) [snippet] legit?

What is "Ghost" (Yours Truly Session)? Live performance, demo?

1. 3:10

2. Miike Snow cover

3. I have it as featuring The Bloody Beetroots, 'cause the demo has more Sky than the final

4. A cover of "God Bless The Child" by Billie Holiday but I'm not sure about her name for her cover

5. Yes a mashup of the snippet for "I'm Not Dead" on her Soundcloud + Coco's final version

6. I'm not sure, I only have one.

7. 4:08

8. Stevie Nicks cover. I believe there's two versions, I have the 4:33. Can someone send me the other?

9. Hot Chick (Untouchable) is 3:58 and there's a snippet of an alternate version on her Soundcloud

10. Teen Lovers is an original song by The Virgins and The Shoes Remix is the version featuring Sky

11. Ellie Goulding cover. We have the demo and the final. The final has an annoying echo affect

12. I don't know what this is.

13. I don't think so.

14. It's on her Soundcloud. I think it's just her and friends fooling around with voice effects or a movie

15. I don't know. It sounds like a live performance

1. 3:10

2. Miike Snow cover

3. I have it as featuring The Bloody Beetroots, 'cause the demo has more Sky than the final

4. A cover of "God Bless The Child" by Billie Holiday but I'm not sure about her name for her cover

5. Yes a mashup of the snippet for "I'm Not Dead" on her Soundcloud + Coco's final version

6. I'm not sure, I only have one.

7. 4:08

8. Stevie Nicks cover. I believe there's two versions, I have the 4:33. Can someone send me the other?

9. Hot Chick (Untouchable) is 3:58 and there's a snippet of an alternate version on her Soundcloud

10. Teen Lovers is an original song by The Virgins and The Shoes Remix is the version featuring Sky

11. Ellie Goulding cover. We have the demo and the final. The final has an annoying echo affect

12. I don't know what this is.

13. I don't think so.

14. It's on her Soundcloud. I think it's just her and friends fooling around with voice effects or a movie

15. I don't know. It sounds like a live performance

8. We have the cover and the shorter one is the 2010 Skeet Skeet VIP Remix

12. You Lost Me is a cover of the Xtina song

13. The demo for Obsession is just Ryan Tedder, but yes we have it

15. It's live

BzhmW.png

Yeah, I know about that one.

I need help with the following:

Is "American Dream" (Demo) 3:10 or 3:20?

Is "Animal" a cover?

Is "FFA 1985" (Demo) featuring The Bloody Beetroots?

Is it "God Bless" or "God Bless The Child"? Is it a cover?

Is "Hallucination" feat. Coco Morier a mashup?

Does "Mariah Carey" have 3 versions?

Is "Rancid Girl" 2:44 or 4:08?

Is "Stand Back" a cover? 4:33 or 4:46?

Does "Untouchable" have 2 demos and 1 snippet?

Is "Teen Lovers" (feat. The Virgins) / (The Shoes Remix) the same thing?

Is "Wish I Stayed" a cover? Does it have 2 versions?

Is "You Lost Me" only a live version?

Does "Obsessions" have a demo?

Is "Herman Cain" (Remix) [snippet] legit?

What is "Ghost" (Yours Truly Session)? Live performance, demo?

Songs I don't have:

Black

Lick My Twit

Look At You

My Molly

The Outside (Snippet)

Pretty Dull (Live)

Shiny Toy

Traces (Demo)

I'll send you "Lick My Twit" and "My Molly" if you can send me any of these you have :)

- Black

- Look at You

- Mariah Carey 2.0

- Pretty Dull (Live)

- Traces (Demo)

- Shiny Toy (final)

- Guardian (Snippet)

- One remixes

- Obsession remixes

bolded are the ones I still need that you don't list as needing, so I'm hoping you have a few.

H0bDaqU.gif

Thank you @@comeintomybedroom and @

I'll send you "Lick My Twit" and "My Molly" if you can send me any of these you have :)

- Black
- Look at You
- Mariah Carey 2.0
- Pretty Dull (Live)
- Traces (Demo)
- Shiny Toy (final)
- Guardian (Snippet)
- One remixes
- Obsession remixes

bolded are the ones I still need that you don't list as needing, so I'm hoping you have a few.

I already downloaded My Molly. Thank you :)

Will send you: Mariah Carey 2.0, Traces (Demo), 17, Guardian (Snippet) and 3 Obsessions remixes. The rest of the remixes is actually here http://skyferreiraso...source-megapost

3 Mariah Careys? 2 Wish I Stayeds? Halp

I don't think there's 3 real Mariah Carey's, maybe 2 but not 3.

As for Wish I Stayed I'll send you the demo and final

BzhmW.png

- Black
- Look at You
- Pretty Dull (Live)

- Shiny Toy (final)

- One remixes

This is all I need now, I know the One remixes are on the masterpost but I can't download from that specific site they are uploaded to... If anyone could upload these for me I'd love you forever :)

H0bDaqU.gif

Thanks. Does anyone know the story on this? Like did she just not want to release it and gave it back to Ellie Goulding...?

Sky just covered the track but uploaded an earlier version before the one we have labelled as the final

BzhmW.png

There's only one real "Mariah Carey 2.0" version.

The song is 2:58.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Thanks. Does anyone know the story on this? Like did she just not want to release it and gave it back to Ellie Goulding...?

i heard that Ellie or Frankmusik gave it to sky, Ellie heard it and liked the way sky arranged it or something so she stopped sky from releasing it and rerecorded it herself.

i heard that Ellie or Frankmusik gave it to sky, Ellie heard it and liked the way sky arranged it or something so she stopped sky from releasing it and rerecorded it herself.

If I was Sky I would've fought that hard because Sky's version is better vocally (you can actually understand what she's saying) and it's more brooding/minimalist. It feels like a mixture of Traces and Sad Dream

BzhmW.png

Sky just covered the track but uploaded an earlier version before the one we have labelled as the final

But the thing is, there's demo out for Ellie's version also and it's EXACTLY the same minus the classic line with Ellie mentioning her love for triangles so it's more than a cover.

I think Ellie just wrote it for her or maybe she did cover it but the producer gave her the instrumental and lyrics...? Idk but it's not the first time Ellie has wrote a song for someone else. She wrote Burn for Leona Lewis, did an entire demo (which leaked) but didn't think the song fit on her album so Ellie took it back.

s8d0lgO.jpg