TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

well its still shit quality but its an uncropped version 399403_10150700449289115_651052011_n.jpg 

and ooh i saw this too "They [Mert and Marcus] also shot my album cover TBC" i guess this was the other cover she mentioned that she was gonna use for that pre-nmmt EP that never came out.

Yeah. Before Night Time, My Time was announced, we would have an EP featuring "You're Not the One" (because it wasn't out at the time), and the EP cover had also been shot by Mert and Marcus.

hii im new on LB and i've stalked this thread for a while and saw no one posted it yet so I figured I would lol

So Sky posted this:

tumblr_inline_nf5mxlWvBZ1qlppbl.png

so we know the last leg of this tour will have new merch. I also went thru the comments and saw that she replied to this

tumblr_inline_nf5mxudCnW1qlppbl.jpg

tumblr_inline_nf5my1M1WS1qlppbl.jpg 

so HOPEFULLY we'll finally have some Sky merch available online soon!

she also posted this

tumblr_inline_nf5mydjxai1qlppbl.png

so I'm hoping this means for those of us who can't see her live atm will finally have a way to get these shirts! :party:

Did she play on a gig last night?
Did she play something new?

UPDATE:
She played "Guardian" for the first time.
https://twitter.com/FerreiraUpdates/status/535701586631073792

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

http://pitchfork.com/news/57564-watch-sky-ferreira-cover-holes-asking-for-it-with-diivs-zachary-cole-smith-perform-new-material/

Guardian

Painting from Different Paints (not sure if that's a caption or a new title)

cover of Hole's Asking For It

NEW INTERVIEW WITH BILLBOARD ABOUT ALBUM 2

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6327424/sky-ferreira-interview-new-album-primal-scream-troy-carter

"Ferreira says that she is re-teaming with producers Ariel Rechtshaid and Justin Raisen, who helmed the entirety of Night Time, My Time, and has gone back and forth with French DJ Gesaffelstein about finding some studio time for the new project. Last March, Ferreira also began collaborating with Bobby Gillespie and Andrew Innes of the iconic Scottish alt-rock group Primal Scream, and now describes Gillespie as a new mentor whom she communicated with throughout her tour."

Ferreira says that she is also in a better place with Capitol Records, which released Night Time, My Time last October (current sales stand at 39,000 copies, according to Nielsen SoundScan). 

In the meantime, Ferreira’s current run of West Coast shows (which continue on Saturday night at the Observatory in Santa Ana, Calif.) will serve as a proper farewell to Night Time, My Time.

BzhmW.png

^Thanks for sharing.

She seems very happy, I'm glad she's taking full control and I'm also glad for her situation with Capitol.

I'm up for a more heavy/agressive sound, this will be very interesting.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Pro-shots, quality is amazing yet the volume is so darn low.
These are new to me, sorry if already posted/shared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vYzwOwbsqpc

I'm not sure how I feel about it, it's not bad but it's kinda cheesy/corny, I hope it's a grower.

I don't think she's even started recording album two. She's taking a "much needed break". Maybe Guardian is an outtake or something and she'll just give it away on Christmas lol. Why would she be teasing us with the studio recording this early if we'd have to wait for her next album?

Because that's literally the exact kinda thing she's been doing for years

+countless other examples on her soundcloud