TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Wasn't this posted like a page back too? Like I can see why some people think it sounds like her but no it doesn't.

yeah but this was the full version and tbh i'm a huge sky fan (i have been for years) and i genuinely couldn't tell you the difference if i heard them side by side.

TjmiIK4.png

I will believe this was really "Amplified" if someone somehow shows me the receipts. Otherwise I ain't buying it.

It's like finding a song on SoundCloud called "Washing Machine" and claiming it was Sky just cause the voice was extremely similar (yes, it happened).

I will believe this was really "Amplified" if someone somehow shows me the receipts. Otherwise I ain't buying it.

It's like finding a song on SoundCloud called "Washing Machine" and claiming it was Sky just cause the voice was extremely similar (yes, it happened).

i'm not saying i'm right but the girl i was talking to on soundcloud with the HQ said when she got it a couple years ago it was titled Amplified in the file but never knew if that was the real title. and she said she got it at the same time as Paper Doll, Touch & Go, and On The Wire so that's why she believes it to be real. and i guess other people are calling it "Panic" now... no idea where that title came from but i don't see anything online about it so... lmao. i'm just desperate to hear full HQ someone really needs to get their hands on it!

TjmiIK4.png

i'm not saying i'm right but the girl i was talking to on soundcloud with the HQ said when she got it a couple years ago it was titled Amplified in the file but never knew if that was the real title. and she said she got it at the same time as Paper Doll, Touch & Go, and On The Wire so that's why she believes it to be real. and i guess other people are calling it "Panic" now... no idea where that title came from but i don't see anything online about it so... lmao. i'm just desperate to hear full HQ someone really needs to get their hands on it!

I am not doubting the girl or you or anyone, you see.

What I'm just saying is that I prefer to consider what's the most probable instead of plainly trust this song that came out of nowhere just because the voice sounds similar to Sky's (and I didn't say I wouldn't change my mind either if someone convinces me it's really Sky).

I hate talking about this sort of stuff when it's about Sky because I probably may come off pretentious but I also got all of the three tracks months before they leaked (and I'm the one who leaked the uncut versions of "Paper Doll" and "On the Wire") and I can tell you for sure that "Amplified" was not circulating at that time. If it was, I'd probably have gotten it too.

Not only have I already kinda explained why I don't think it's Sky, something else that adds up to my assumption is that we don't hear the word "amplified" through the song. I'm not saying it's something that defines if a song is real but still the majority of songs contain their own titles throughout their lyrics.

I guess that at this point, it's not my opinion that counts after all. People trust it if they want to, anyway. Obviously if the full leaks and it clearly is Sky, I will have it on iTunes and love it the same way as it happens with all of the other songs.

I am not doubting the girl or you or anyone, you see.

What I'm just saying is that I prefer to consider what's the most probable instead of plainly trust this song that came out of nowhere just because the voice sounds similar to Sky's (and I didn't say I wouldn't change my mind either if someone convinces me it's really Sky).

I hate talking about this sort of stuff when it's about Sky because I probably may come off pretentious but I also got all of the three tracks months before they leaked (and I'm the one who leaked the uncut versions of "Paper Doll" and "On the Wire") and I can tell you for sure that "Amplified" was not circulating at that time. If it was, I'd probably have gotten it too.

Not only have I already kinda explained why I don't think it's Sky, something else that adds up to my assumption is that we don't hear the word "amplified" through the song. I'm not saying it's something that defines if a song is real but still the majority of songs contain their own titles throughout their lyrics.

I guess that at this point, it's not my opinion that counts after all. People trust it if they want to, anyway. Obviously if the full leaks and it clearly is Sky, I will have it on iTunes and love it the same way as it happens with all of the other songs.

sounds like Occam's Razor to me. :creep:

220px-William_of_Ockham.png

I have the full final version of "Amplified" if anyone wants to trade. 

:bop:

tumblr_n7gd7fbCdv1r5k1n4o1_400.gif

I have the full final version of "Amplified" if anyone wants to trade. 

:bop:

tumblr_n7gd7fbCdv1r5k1n4o1_400.gif

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

IKR.

@mikomike318 Does "Sky" even say "amplified" in any part of the song? Also, if you had to convince someone it is Sky, which arguments would you use instead of just saying it sounds like her in some parts.

It's UNDENIABLE that it sounds like her in some parts, but so did "My Space" and it's definitely not her.

IKR.

@ Does "Sky" even say "amplified" in any part of the song? Also, if you had to convince someone it is Sky, which arguments would you use instead of just saying it sounds like her in some parts.

It's UNDENIABLE that it sounds like her in some parts, but so did "My Space" and it's definitely not her.

I never said I definitely know if it's Sky or not. I saw people on here talking about and looking for the full version of this song, so I'm letting you know I have it. For gods sake... I feel so attacked on this thread and I'm genuinely just trying to help and offer something to you all. 

I never said I definitely know if it's Sky or not. I saw people on here talking about and looking for the full version of this song, so I'm letting you know I have it. For gods sake... I feel so attacked on this thread and I'm genuinely just trying to help and offer something to you all. 

Have I mentioned you said it's definitely her? I didn't. I just asked that if you had to convince someone it's Sky, which arguments you'd use. That's all.

Anyway, if you wanna "help," why don't you just upload it and share so we will all appreciate this beautiful song we don't even know if is sung by Sky or not?

No matter if you're sharing or not, I am uploading the 3:00 minute version right now and posting it here. Kind of "re-leaking" it. :diva: