TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

She posted a teaser for the album and then for a song, but deleted it at the same time.

Anyone got it?

I heard the album one :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

WELL????? omg what did it sound like

I only heard it once, it was like a ton of snippets in a short video, I don't really remember. It sounded nice though  :deadbanana:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Okay so I'm just gonna say it. I don't know who the fuck thought it was okay to trade around and/or leak my friend's song as Sky, but 'Amplified' is NOT Sky nor is that the title of the song. My friend Hanna (stage name: Hannax) is the singer/writer of that song. It's her debut single, and it's titled 'Danger'. Our mutual friend Silas (producer name: Astré) produced the track for her. She wrote and recorded it a couple months ago, and I engineered/mastered the track. Danger is the only song she currently has finished and it will be released Wednesday, May 27th on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Google Play, and all the other online music retailers. She's currently recording her debut album right now.

IkSar27.jpg

Her Twitter: https://twitter.com/hannaxisreal

Her website: http://hannaxmusic.com/ (currently under construction)

I'm very sorry to disappoint anyone who believed it to be Sky, but that was never our intention. Obviously it was a mistake for us to send the song out to people before it was released. If you guys know anyone who is leaking or trading it as Sky please let me know so I can set them straight. And if it's uploaded anywhere, PLEASE report it as copyright because Hanna doesn't like the fact that it's already online and she's not even being credited for her own song. We'd really appreciate your help. :)

Also, I would post the lyrics and what not but I'm not exactly sure that would be allowed here since this is technically a Sky Ferreira thread. I don't know who all is allowed to create new threads as I am new to this site, but I'll see what can be done. Anyway, thank you guys and sorry again for the confusion. Hope you all have a great day!

Okay so I'm just gonna say it. I don't know who the fuck thought it was okay to trade around and/or leak my friend's song as Sky, but 'Amplified' is NOT Sky nor is that the title of the song. My friend Hanna (stage name: Hannax) is the singer/writer of that song. It's her debut single, and it's titled 'Danger'. Our mutual friend Silas (producer name: Astré) produced the track for her. She wrote and recorded it a couple months ago, and I engineered/mastered the track. Danger is the only song she currently has finished and it will be released Wednesday, May 27th on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Google Play, and all the other online music retailers. She's currently recording her debut album right now.

IkSar27.jpg

Her Twitter: https://twitter.com/hannaxisreal

Her website: http://hannaxmusic.com/ (currently under construction)

I'm very sorry to disappoint anyone who believed it to be Sky, but that was never our intention. Obviously it was a mistake for us to send the song out to people before it was released. If you guys know anyone who is leaking or trading it as Sky please let me know so I can set them straight. And if it's uploaded anywhere, PLEASE report it as copyright because Hanna doesn't like the fact that it's already online and she's not even being credited for her own song. We'd really appreciate your help. :)

Also, I would post the lyrics and what not but I'm not exactly sure that would be allowed here since this is technically a Sky Ferreira thread. I don't know who all is allowed to create new threads as I am new to this site, but I'll see what can be done. Anyway, thank you guys and sorry again for the confusion. Hope you all have a great day!

tell her the song is amazing for me tbh

perched for new bops

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

Sky gives us album snippets + leads us to an undiscovered bop by a different artist....the true indie queen never stops giving :flutter:

i haven't heard the snippets yet  :deadbanana:

link me  :creep:

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

I don't want to get too excited by the album snippets cause who knows if we will ever get the full songs or if the album will be out soon