TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Well just got back from the Green Inferno! Sky's acting was the worst in the whole film and maybe it's just because I know her but I really couldn't take her character seriously lol. Either way, she was funny and her music was in the background of the movie about half way through plus "I Will" was in the credits.

H0bDaqU.gif

Well just got back from the Green Inferno! Sky's acting was the worst in the whole film and maybe it's just because I know her but I really couldn't take her character seriously lol. Either way, she was funny and her music was in the background of the movie about half way through plus "I Will" was in the credits.

Literally she sounded so fucking bored to be in the movie, like every line she said sounded like "am I done yet? " :lmao:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

yeaaaaah she's not an actress lmao, but I really enjoyed her none the less. She was pretty funny, some of it was not on purpose though I think :rip:

Her timing was so bad too, like couldn't they fix any of it in editing :deadbanana:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

How many times does she appears in "The Green Inferno"?? Or how many scenes?? I know that she's at the beginning (right?), but how many times??  :P

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro