TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Jesus... :defeated:

Have mercy of the Sky fans, please.

We've been put through ENOUGH I am long deceased  :deadbanana:

TjmiIK4.png

We've been put through ENOUGH I am long deceased  :deadbanana:

IKR... I am on that point that I need to hear something by her I've never heard before because I'm sure I have listened to her songs (unreleased, demos, released and lives) thousands and thousands of times already.

Every Sky song is just so worthy.

hey im new here, i wanted to know if anyone has traces (demo) aaand if there are 2 demos to untouchable and 1 version and 2 demos to paper doll and 1 final version:

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

hey im new here, i wanted to know if anyone has traces (demo) aaand if there are 2 demos to untouchable and 1 version and 2 demos to paper doll and 1 final version:

The Traces demo is just an unmastered version with very minor differences, unless you mean Neon Hitch's demo which hasn't leaked and I don't think anyone has that. There are 2 demos of Untouchable, very small differences between the 2 demos as well. We also have a snippet of the final version which Sky uploaded to her soundcloud. As far as I know, there is only one version of Paper Doll.

So these are all the songs that we only have snippets of, correct?

As Mean as You [low quality]

Breaking Away

Broadway Life for Me [instrumental snippet only]

Catch Me If U Can

Do Me

Go Home [low quality]

Hallucination ["I'm Not Dead" from her soundcloud]

I Want Blood

Kiss & Tell [Was this snippet ever confirmed to be real...?]

Let's Get High (Touch the Sky) ["song 2" from her soundcloud]

Love Was a Stranger

Nip Tuck [unconfirmed title]

One Man Show

One Way to Heaven

The Outside

Song 1 [presumably "Cobra"]

Spinning Tops ["new new new new" from her soundcloud]

Untouchable (final)

There are also 2 instrumental snippets on her soundcloud from 2012 that she never gave the titles of. "Mono demo" and "In Progress", I believe both intended for the Wild at Heart album.

If anyone has anything to add, please do!

The Traces demo is just an unmastered version with very minor differences, unless you mean Neon Hitch's demo which hasn't leaked and I don't think anyone has that. There are 2 demos of Untouchable, very small differences between the 2 demos as well. We also have a snippet of the final version which Sky uploaded to her soundcloud. As far as I know, there is only one version of Paper Doll.

where can i find  this unmastered version?

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

where can i find  this unmastered version?

I used to have it saved but I can't find it now :/ I would check like a Sky masterpost maybe... idk. Unless someone on here has it

@@alexthecannibal I really want OWTH and song 1 :sky:

TjmiIK4.png

Is she ever going to release anything ever again? I thought Masochism was coming?

When Sky says something is "coming" that means approximately 3 years of delays, false release dates, constantly changing the lead single, shooting music videos and then never releasing them, reworking the tracklist at least 6 times, and saying the album is finished right before reentering the studio to record yet another song for the album. Then repeat cycle.