TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Her label hasn't fucked her over this era YET. Now that she's done with Masochism, they can really turn it into a Sky Ferreira album shitshow. 2019 here we come :creep:

She sucks ass. Her label probably wants her to release an album so they can make money. She's the one holding it back

This is stupidest thing I've seen you post today, so good job for that

BzhmW.png

She sucks ass. Her label probably wants her to release an album so they can make money. She's the one holding it back

Completely and 100% not true. She's had to fight her label throughout the whole of the Masochism recording process, they have labelled her a "difficult" artist because she wants to release + do things her way, instead of the way that they want her. The delays are 100% down to her label.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Completely and 100% not true. She's had to fight her label throughout the whole of the Masochism recording process, they have labelled her a "difficult" artist because she wants to release + do things her way, instead of the way that they want her. The delays are 100% down to her label.

Yeah... Its called not honoring your contract. Sky wants to do things while the people who own her music and are the reason she csan release an album want her to do a different way. If she just cooperated, to your knowledge, the album would probably be out right now. That's like fighting with your mother, you may be right but they are the person who controls what you do and keeps you up.

I don't even know why she's still with them when many other indie labels would really be so much better... Like, homegirl had to pay for NTMT recording sessions, the vinyl pressings and I'm not sure but also some music videos were done thanks to her, right? I'm sure others would gladly sign her

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Yeah... Its called not honoring your contract. Sky wants to do things while the people who own her music and are the reason she csan release an album want her to do a different way. If she just cooperated, to your knowledge, the album would probably be out right now. That's like fighting with your mother, you may be right but they are the person who controls what you do and keeps you up.

Again, not true. She's not trying to do anything crazy, she just wants to release music that she feels is true to her instead of the character her label are trying to make her be. There's no point delivering sub-standard work that she's not happy with just to satiate her label; Obsession is an example of this and she absolutely hated it & has been very vocal about this. Surely it is best for an album true to Sky that takes 3 years to make than for As If 2.0? Sky is the opposite of a sellout, she is not going to cooperate and be amicable to her label reps if they're not allowing her to express herself.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I don't even know why she's still with them when many other indie labels would really be so much better... Like, homegirl had to pay for NTMT recording sessions, the vinyl pressings and I'm not sure but also some music videos were done thanks to her, right? I'm sure others would gladly sign her

I think she might be contracted to do a certain amount of albums before considering a release from them. And yes, the Night Time My Time video was self-funded also.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I think she might be contracted to do a certain amount of albums before considering a release from them. And yes, the Night Time My Time video was self-funded also.

yeah I thought about that after posting

I remember her rant about how the label wouldn't support her with that video and she had to do it all and then the Ghost (Halsey) video happened :rip:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

yeah I thought about that after posting

I remember her rant about how the label wouldn't support her with that video and she had to do it all and then the Ghost (Halsey) video happened :rip:

Pretty sure Halshit was the one Sky has been shading in her posts :rip:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1