TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Sky's Sex Rules demo #2 leaked.

At least it's something "new"...

We are the real masochists here for waiting for her to release something.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

where is it...? SO out of the blue I'm just going to assume it's fake.

it was posted in at least 2 sites... so it's pretty safe to say that it won't make anyone crazy if I post this here http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/JPgInPwy/file.html

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

It's not even a demo it's literally just like a different engineer's take on the song or something like that (someone with more info can correct me on that) but it's really not even worth downloading tbh

TjmiIK4.png

It's not even a demo it's literally just like a different engineer's take on the song or something like that (someone with more info can correct me on that) but it's really not even worth downloading tbh

Different mix, not necessarily a 'demo'

BzhmW.png

The producer of one produced it, but Sky went with the person who produced SR as far as I'm aware. Kinda like the SS demo thing.

The producer of one produced it, but Sky went with the person who produced SR as far as I'm aware. Kinda like the SS demo thing.

:facepalm:  This is so full of mistakes.

The 2nd mix of Sex Rules that leaked, was a different mix by Daniel Lutrell, who produced 17.

Sex Rules was produced by Greg Kurstin, who also produced 99 Tears.

One was produced by Bloodshy & Avant :toofunny:

@queenbitchpro ^^ there's your correct info :D

:facepalm:  This is so full of mistakes.

The 2nd mix of Sex Rules that leaked, was a different mix by Daniel Lutrell, who produced 17.

One was produced by Bloodshy & Avant :toofunny:

@queenbitchpro ^^ there's your correct info :D

Came right in this thread to correct me