Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

If people truly got early copies of the cd, its a matter of hours (minutes, even) before it leaks. Remember how it went with COTCC, and the copies werent even on cd, but on vinyl, back then...

Edit: just saw the alleged "copies". NFR fanmade covers with clowns on them looked more real than those.

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

what if the back cover is just the picture in the middle of the vinyl with a white background and the tracklist

that would be disappointing, her back cover pictures always snap :poordat:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, sjatib said:

If people truly got early copies of the cd, its a matter of hours (minutes, even) before it leaks. Remember how it went with COTCC, and the copies werent even on cd, but on vinyl, back then...

Not really, we're at the phase where they'd start teasing. It's a matter of days, really :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Not really, we're at the phase where they'd start teasing. It's a matter of days, really :bebe:

nah, someone who doesn't quite understand the power they hold would casually leak it the same day everyone is clout chasing 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Niko Dealergo said:

nah, someone who doesn't quite understand the power they hold would casually leak it the same day everyone is clout chasing 

Hm, probably... Well! We're waiting! :oprah3:

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

when we need cassette girl the most, she's no where to be found. who's gonna fill the position?!?  :trisha:

Not the ucranian guy this time, thats for sure :(

6 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

What unreleased cocc titles are there even? 

Dealer, SYTH Cocc Version, Loved You Then & Now, 4 Nikki Lane collabs, COCC video version hq, LMLYLAW demo...

1 minute ago, YourGirl666 said:

Dealer, SYTH Cocc Version, Loved You Then & Now, 4 Nikki Lane collabs, COCC video version hq, LMLYLAW demo...

I will never forgive her for not using the MV vocals on Chemtrails... :sideeye:

2 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

The fact that Lana has made a different version for SYTH for almost every album since its creation and she still wont give it to us. She is evil for sure