itsmarvinabel

Album covers with their original or working titles

On 10/12/2021 at 10:33 PM, 5adboy said:

subsource-done-button-uid-36-CB0892-7-F3

I think this one should say "Lizzy Grant" instead of "Lana Del Ray". What I heard was that the album was planned to be released as Lizzy Grant - Nevada, but after she wanted to release it under the name Lana Del Ray, the album name was changed. :P

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

30 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

I think this one should say "Lizzy Grant" instead of "Lana Del Ray". What I heard was that the album was planned to be released as Lizzy Grant - Nevada, but after she wanted to release it under the name Lana Del Ray, the album name was changed. :P

I think this fits well.

8na4q7x.jpg

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

And now, the latest addition to the family—

XHUbfyk.jpg

Excerpt from the article:

That's the other thing. At first, the title was definitely going to be Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd, and then I fucking panicked and I went to Neil's house and said, "I know this is fucked up, but I've changed the title. It's going to now be called, 'Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Pearl Watch Me on Ring a Bell Psycho Lifeguard.'" He was like, "What the fuck?" I was like, "I'm not telling anyone. Just mock it up." He mocked it up, but we realized that maybe it was a bit much to have six titles in one (Eilish & Grant, 2023).

ONcInnr.jpg

References

Eilish, B. & Grant, E. W. (2023, February 14). Lana Del Rey and Billie Eilish Fall in Love. In Interview Magazine, (547). Retrieved from https://www.interviewmagazine.com/music/lana-del-rey-and-billie-eilish-fall-in-love

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones