Glitter Boy

Living Legend (Moonchild Edit) [FANMADE]

10 minutes ago, turquoisejewel said:

This is how I imagined LL would have been if Lana had reworked it :wowcry: the drums add so much to the song. I like it a lot <3

Friday hurry uppp :kris:

Thank you! Yeah, I was expecting a rework as well. But well, it's Lana's revenge to us for having her stuff leaked :ma: 

5 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

YES :oprah: your edits are amazing. The ending of this song (where the wah wah wahhh kicks in) IS SO GOOD <3

Thank you! I really liked how the wah wah part blended with the drums :heart: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Was hoping for 5 minutes of “WAHWAHWAHWAHWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH” but this’ll do:oic:

just kidding, it’s so good! I love it, your edits are something to look forward too :kiss:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Listening again now that the album is out and I'm craving a more rich, textured version of LL just like this :illumilana2:

I went on your profile to try and find your other edits again but I can't find your created content on mobile or something. 

Have you done Nectar of the Gods? I think you did? 

22 hours ago, yayoop said:

Was hoping for 5 minutes of “WAHWAHWAHWAHWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH” but this’ll do:oic:

just kidding, it’s so good! I love it, your edits are something to look forward too :kiss:

LOL I know! I'd k-word for a version with an extended bridge a la Venice Bitch with 4 minutes of WAHWAHWAHWAH with electric guitars, drums and synths, very psychedelic :smile: I'm so glad you liked it!

1 hour ago, Ultra Violet said:

Listening again now that the album is out and I'm craving a more rich, textured version of LL just like this :illumilana2:

I went on your profile to try and find your other edits again but I can't find your created content on mobile or something. 

Have you done Nectar of the Gods? I think you did? 

Yeah! I did, actually two versions. This is the best one so far - though I'm still working on those piano chords to make them sound better with the rest of the production. If I get to finish a more polished, final-esque version, I'll share it with y'all!

I like this better than the original. I SAID IT. I just love so many types of instruments and the more they tie into one grand performance production, the better - base, drums, guitar - hit me with anything other than just solo piano. Noise!! 

Ty for this :flutter: Incredible edit.

8 minutes ago, Venice said:

I like this better than the original. I SAID IT. I just love so many types of instruments and the more they tie into one grand performance production, the better - base, drums, guitar - hit me with anything other than just solo piano. Noise!! 

Ty for this :flutter: Incredible edit.

Awwww thanks! :blush3: I'm glad you liked it. 

37 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Yeah! I did, actually two versions. This is the best one so far - though I'm still working on those piano chords to make them sound better with the rest of the production. If I get to finish a more polished, final-esque version, I'll share it with y'all!

Thank you!!!

52 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

LOL I know! I'd k-word for a version with an extended bridge a la Venice Bitch with 4 minutes of WAHWAHWAHWAH with electric guitars, drums and synths, very psychedelic :smile: I'm so glad you liked it!

Omfg you created a whole other mood for the song!! I hope you make many more! It's like a whole other album experience if you know what I mean, djgdjkgdfg.

Just now, Venice said:

Omfg you created a whole other mood for the song!! I hope you make many more! It's like a whole other album experience if you know what I mean, djgdjkgdfg.

OMG thank you! 

Actually... :creepna: 

Yeah, I've remade more Lana songs, only unreleased if I recall correctly. One of them was Hanging Around, but I made it years ago and it needs urgent reworking dddd. When I finish reworking HA I may just end up creating a thread to find them all in one place :agree: 

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

OMG thank you! 

Actually... :creepna: 

Yeah, I've remade more Lana songs, only unreleased if I recall correctly. One of them was Hanging Around, but I made it years ago and it needs urgent reworking dddd. When I finish reworking HA I may just end up creating a thread to find them all in one place :agree: 

I used to do this kinda shit waaaay back in the past (mix up different parts of Lana's songs etc.) just for my own amusement for myself, I wish I still had them but it was probably horrendous :creep: 

Would love to see more of your work in the future, released or unreleased!! Release them all sis :creepna:

Just now, Venice said:

I used to do this kinda shit waaaay back in the past (mix up different parts of Lana's songs etc.) just for my own amusement for myself, I wish I still had them but it was probably horrendous :creep: 

Would love to see more of your work in the future, released or unreleased!! Release them all sis :creepna:

I will, I will :smile: thanks for the interest :kiss: 

Queen!!! drop the Cherry Blossom (ambient nature sounds remix) i know you have it :trisha::trisha::trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, Violets in Your Eyes said:

Is this uploaded anywhere else? I really wanna listen but for some reason the page never loads for me

Edit: Nevermind it loaded

I'm glad you got it! Anyways, as soon as possible I'll put my edits in a folder in another server, so you guys can find them more easily than in d-site!

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Queen!!! drop the Cherry Blossom (ambient nature sounds remix) i know you have it :trisha::trisha::trisha:

No I don't have it yet! :crying5: I've had a terrible week in my job and barely had any free time to rest my mind from daily routine :cryney2: but as soon as I have it you'll be the first to know! I promise :angie: