Sign in to follow this  
TrashMagiq

Degrassi

Making this thread cause omg HBO’s doing a new  Degrassi show?? Idk if I’m even gonna like this I literally hated the netflix spin-off and idk if I ever even watched past season 12 of Degrassi: The Next Generation but I’m so excited about HBO doing it like that seems wild to me like I’m scared. Degrassi’s one of my fav shows the seasons with the OG (TNG) cast are so excellent. Very intrigued by this HBO version.

qfrWuBl.png

13 minutes ago, the ocean said:

degrassi next generation is a really good show but maybe you should rename it to degrassi next gen specifically because there's like 7 completely different degrassi shows :bebe:

I mean the HBO spin off’s gonna just be called Degrassi & the news about it’s what lead me to make this thread

qfrWuBl.png

The Next Generation was a little TOO excellent of a show. 

Really hoping they are sticking with the same format as the OG Degrassi's and don't lead towards that tacky Euphoria type show.

Spoiler

I'd still die for Craig & Manny

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

ive only watched Next Class (the Netflix one) and for how bad it was I loved the melodrama of it all :bebe: was truly heartbroken when it ended so im perched for whatever theyre gonna make next :sass:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Oh, that's exciting. I'm actually in the middle of re-watching TNG. I had watched it when I was a lot younger, but I never finished it.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you