bff

Addison Rae

It’s very funny to me you edited your message to remove your age and the “i didn’t leak anything” bullcrap but when I still had the quote you added them back. :toofunny:

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

in defense of @Theprettyymess they technically HAVEN'T leaked anything although i do 110% agree on not promoting the leaks which is kinda shitty

also i'm 99% sure nobtr was scrapped anyway (based on circulating tracklists at least) so it's not like they were posting links to upcoming material intentionally

i don't think links should be posted here anymore though it's better if it's just discussion - let this girl try to get a good start before an xcx world situation happens

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

in defense of @Theprettyymess they technically HAVEN'T leaked anything although i do 110% agree on not promoting the leaks which is kinda shitty

:prettyhurts: but he does leak offsite, flooding twitter with “lyric leaks” and snippets under Addison’s tweets. It’s pathetic 

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

5 minutes ago, Betty Blue said:

:prettyhurts: but he does leak offsite, flooding twitter with “lyric leaks” and snippets under Addison’s tweets. It’s pathetic 

Are you for real that bothered that me and others are posting snippets? I’m done posting snippets. Your constant bully behavior is what’s pathetic. You’re upset that these songs are surfacing when this girl is too focused on film, and done w music. If you’re so upset, you shouldn’t even be on these forums where music is shared and leaked. THAT’s pathetic. Now quit bitching, and do something w yourself, like I don’t know, enjoy the songs! 

Edit- what you should be upset w is how millions of people attacked this girl when she released her song obsessed. How millions of people are the reason these songs are not coming out, not me. 👏🏻 

second edit - how about you to respond to every single YouTube comment belittling her music and let them know to let her BE, But nope, you’ve decided to target me: PATHETIC 

Just now, Theprettyymess said:

Are you for real that bothered that me and others are posting snippets? I’m done posting snippets. Your constant bully behavior is what’s pathetic. You’re upset that these songs are surfacing when this girl is too focused on film, and done w music. If you’re so upset, you shouldn’t even be on these forums where music is shared and leaked. THAT’s pathetic. Now quit bitching, and do something w yourself, like I don’t know, enjoy the songs! 

at least tease "2 die 4" :beyonce:

i always let the good ones

go

Just now, Theprettyymess said:

Bullying? You’re nearly 30 and can’t take any criticism? Please 😭 Just because other people are actively harming her career doesn't mean it’s okay for you to do it too. I’m all for leaks. I just don’t care for attention seeking gay men and leaks of upcoming content. Do something with yourself, like I don’t know, leaving artist alone and spending your fast food checks a little more smartly. 

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Guys stop arguing Addison herself is liking comments on TikTok and videos of the leaks! Probably everything was scrapped and she’s just happy people are enjoying the songs.

1 minute ago, Betty Blue said:

Bullying? You’re nearly 30 and can’t take any criticism? Please 😭 Just because other people are actively harming her career doesn't mean it’s okay for you to do it too. I’m all for leaks. I just don’t care for attention seeking gay men and leaks of upcoming content. Do something with yourself, like I don’t know, leaving artist alone and spending your fast food checks a little more smartly. 

I’m 25. Is this what you do, attack people over their age? I posted two snippets, and that was all. Not doing a damn thing to be attention seeking, but my apologies that you’re so bothered, because that’s exactly what you are is bothered. I’m done responding to you. You’re beyond trash. Enjoy your moms basement. 

Just now, igotitbad said:

Guys stop arguing Addison herself is liking comments on TikTok and videos of the leaks! Probably everything was scraped and she’s just happy people is enjoying the songs.

I’m done arguing but I’m 99.9% sure not everyone was scrapped, I’m certain she was just ordered to record a little more music. She was recording last month :party: 

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Just now, Betty Blue said:

I’m done arguing but I’m 99.9% sure not everyone was scrapped, I’m certain she was just ordered to record a little more music. She was recording last month :party: 

That’s the point most of what’s circulating was scrapped and the new stuff is not even on anybody’s hands.

Just now, igotitbad said:

That’s the point most of what’s circulating was scrapped and the new stuff is not even on anybody’s hands.

That’s just not true. IGIB and 2 Die 4, amongst other titles circulating could 100% still be considered for release. The only song that was definitely scrapped was nothing on but the radio. 

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Just now, Betty Blue said:

That’s just not true. IGIB and 2 Die 4, amongst other titles circulating could 100% still be considered for release. The only song that was definitely scrapped was nothing on but the radio. 

Well that’s you just speculating too! My point was that she was never mad when I Got It Bad leaked now what’s on the final tracklist we’ll only know for sure when it officially drops.

25 minutes ago, Dua Lipa said:

Question for the culture, if these records have been scrapped, is she still making music or what? 

These are all from last year! She’s making new material as we speak. :prettyhurts:

3 minutes ago, Queen Lizzy said:

how tf do you insert an image? i made a cute cover for i got it bad / nothin on but the radio

upload it to postimg, copy the direct link, and then paste it here :-)

giphy.gif