Addison Rae

Just now, Theprettyymess said:

Addison Rae - NOBTR 

Enjoy https://onlyfiles.io/f/f5e0347ee9f14f80aa4bfcd3f7edb233

:worship: :hooker:

i always let the good ones

go

22 hours ago, Theprettyymess said:

These songs will not leak, considering the very little of us who have them paid lots of money for them. I got it bad was legit all thats coming for now

38 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

Addison Rae - NOBTR 

7 posts in between. please let the girl have her debut bragging about letting hackers exploit young pop fans for money is not the serve you think it is

X----into me, into you----X

22 hours ago, Theprettyymess said:

This is my video, that the account screen grabbed, In fact they've stolen every clip ive posted, and post false information.

This ain’t something to be proud of.. You look older than Addison herself. Why do you think teasing unleaked (and upcoming) music under an artist’s tweet is okay? :prettyhurts:  GAY MEN STAY AWAY FROM YOUNG ARTISTS TRYING TO LAUNCH THEIR CAREER!!!! We don’t need another pop masterpiece to be scrapped. (ala Cry Baby - Sky Ferreira) 

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

1 hour ago, Theprettyymess said:

Addison Rae - NOBTR 

WHYD SHE OUTDO GAGA…

11 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

she ate gaga up with NOBTR idc idc she got this pop voice that fits the song perfectly I'm obsessed

literally… she’s gonna be such a mega force im terrified for her competitors 

21 minutes ago, Betty Blue said:

This ain’t something to be proud of.. You look older than Addison herself. Why do you think teasing unleaked (and upcoming) music under an artist’s tweet is okay? :prettyhurts:  GAY MEN STAY AWAY FROM YOUNG ARTISTS TRYING TO LAUNCH THEIR CAREER!!!! We don’t need another pop masterpiece to be scrapped. (ala Cry Baby - Sky Ferreira) 

I didn’t leak her songs, other forum members have, and I’m 25. Not old, but okay. And I agree. I want Addison to release them as well, but she is more focused on film. Just enjoy them, geez 😆. Google is more concerned about her Oscar’s kiss than the song.e  
😆

14 minutes ago, Betty Blue said:

fr @/theprettyymess name is @/MrHodak on twitter and he's been demanding thousands of dollars from people for addison songs, and keeps posting small snippets of them and then full on attacking anyone else that shares his snippet... its so weird and entitled. he's doing the same on leaked.cx too so not shocked to find his grown ass yet again on here.

5 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

I didn’t leak her songs, other forum members have, and I’m 25. Not old, but okay. And I agree. I want Addison to release them as well, but she is more focused on film. Just enjoy them, geez 😆

Fault still falls on you for teasing and snippeting like your hot shit… I know you want to get your money’s worth but leave her alone. 

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

4 minutes ago, Betty Blue said:

Fault still falls on you for teasing and snippeting like your hot shit… I know you want to get your money’s worth but leave her alone. 

So you wanna specifically single me out when other people who’ve had the song and other songs  are also teasing snippets? Not cool, and don’t you worry. I won’t be posting anymore snippets. 

3 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

So you wanna specifically single me out when other people who’ve had the song and other songs  are also teasing snippets? Not cool. 

Im not singling you out you’re just the only one teasing here on lanaboards.com? :rip: Deflect and edit all you want :lmao: 

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚