Sign in to follow this  
DeadSeaOfMercury

TOMB RAIDER

just finished the first level of tomb raider 1 remastered and i'm in shockkkk....the optimization is top tier (my computer is very "weak"), the graphics are fantastic, Lara looks better than ever, I'm highlyĀ recommend to play these games!Ā :nails:

6 hours ago, Cali Is Hot said:

just finished the first level of tomb raider 1 remastered and i'm in shockkkk....the optimization is top tier (my computer is very "weak"), the graphics are fantastic, Lara looks better than ever, I'm highlyĀ recommend to play these games!Ā :nails:

I did the first 3 TR levels, so much fun. Took me a little time to het used to the tank controls again but once i did it felt fine.

Ā 

I played the first level of TR2 and got my ass beaten 10 times. I forgot how unforgiving 2 and 3 were.

8 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

TR3 really was made to fill me with fury and anger wasnt itā€¦.

Ā 

The gays are at it again btw, load a new level and while it loads hold L1+R1 on your controller and she will be wearing her signature sunglasses when you start playing.Ā 

Ā 

IMG-3521.jpg

I can't wait to play these again, but would love to have it physically. Especially physical for Switch

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

the remasters are fucking incredible and that's all i have to say

Ā 

the quality between levels is lowkey inconsistent but as a package??????? the attention to detail (where it was duly paid)?????????

Ā 

u can tell fans were on this shit it's insane

rihKQ8M.gif

Ā 

Sooo in love with the remasters. Always loved these games and wished them to look exactly like that.

Ā 

Hope they'll giveĀ Last Revelation and Chronicles the same treatment.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!