Sign in to follow this  
bigspender

Snail Mail (Lindsey Jordan)

Snail Mail is the American indie rock solo project of guitarist and singer-songwriter Lindsey Jordan (born June 16, 1999). Originally from Ellicott City, Maryland, Jordan first performed as Snail Mail live in 2015 at the age of 15, and attracted attention with the EP Habit in 2016. 

a1334946428_10.jpg

After signing with Matador Records, Snail Mail released her debut studio album, Lush (2018), to critical acclaim.

snail-mail-lush-cover-art.jpg

In 2021, Snail Mail followed up with her second album, Valentine, to further critical recognition.

01%20Snail%20Mail%20-%20Valentine%20Pack

i can’t believe there wasn’t a thread for her:defeated:

valentine album has consumed my life since november 

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i’ve always been vaguely familiar with her but i’ve never really fully dived into her stuff before

I used to be obsessed with Lush when it came out but I find it hardly listenable now :awk:

her new album valentine is absolutely amazing though, she's awfully young and I think her new album shows a LOT of maturity and growth, which I love to see in music. You should definitely give it a listen because its worth it 

giphy.gif

she is just so fucking good. i went on an insane binge with her and have streamed valentine a fuck ton. i got to see her live yesterday and meet her as well. she deserves way more recognition than she’s gotten!

giphy.gif