DeadSeaOfMercury

Record Store Day

53 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Good Luck!

:pussypower:

Hide contents

I was meaning to use that manifesting gif, but couldn’t find it…

There is such a long line:heidi: probably won’t even get anything :bebe:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I live in a small college town so I thought if I got there like 45 minutes after open I’d be able to get my hands on Elton, Wilco or the 1975 (I figured Taylor would be sold out). I guess my store didn’t get that much cuz they were sold out of so much! I was able to snag the Cure record though which looks super cool so I’m excited for that

Plus I found some great used vinyls in the bargain bins which always makes me happy so it wasn’t a total flop :wub:

My husband and I queued for 4 hours for the Taylor vinyl, but my record store literally got 1 copy. I was 11th in line but it did not matter lol. They also didn’t have my back up pick. What a bust. :sadcore2:

i ended up having to get the taylor swift record and stevie nicks record off discogs marked up but luckily not too much and they were from the same seller so i only had to pay shipping once. the things i go thru for exclusive releases :defeated:

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

managed to get what i was looking for when leftover stock went up online last monday :party: bagged 1975 and taylor

(also got the post malone 12” single and the police 7” single when i went to the record store the other day) 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4