The Siren

The Books You Own But Have Not Read Yet Thread

1 minute ago, rosemead ramada said:

I have like 500 books that I haven't read :hdu:

I'm a terrible person

if you're a terrible person then I'll be dead because I do the worst thing ever which is abandoning books halfway through them 😭

1 minute ago, ttulsa said:

if you're a terrible person then I'll be dead because I do the worst thing ever which is abandoning books halfway through them 😭

I used to torture myself by forcing myself to finish every book I started reading, no matter how much I disliked it. Luckily I've outgrown that! No point in wasting time reading something you don't like when you could be reading something you enjoy

1 hour ago, rancidgirl said:

when i was like 8 there was a book fair at my elementary school and i bought a hunger games bundle of 3 books and i haven’t read them since.. i don’t know where they are either and now i kinda want to… my grandma also gave me these like philosophy almost books that i kind of read but i haven’t read them since january

you have a cool grandma, I wish my grandma was that cool

also like when I was eight I spent like all of my ten bucks on one of those overpriced invisible ink pens at those elementary school book fairs 😭

I tried to get into the hunger games movies, but like peeta was so annoying. Also I can't be the only one who thought the hunger games was about poor people fighting for food

my TBR will outlive me

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

I have like 500 books that I haven't read :hdu:

I'm a terrible person

honestly book buying is basically a separate hobby, I love to collect books, so I feel you

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

I’ve been sitting on the hunger games prequel book for weeks now! 

I really hope to start it Monday

"Don’t forget me"