lola

Celeb of the Year 2012: Vote for Lana!

Still "The X Factor" :whitney:

Wait till Carly Rose, Diamond, Cece Frey and EM3 get their records deals and you will be stanning 4 them hun :hottie:

Talking about "The Voice" none of her country side-quicks has a star. :badbitch:

If u don't know Olly, I'll pray 4 ur soul + ur taste in music cause tbh gurl YOU CAN'T LIVE JUST LISTENING TO KYLIE AND LANA :eek:

Where's my crown?

tumblr_inline_mf9clvxR7J1qzlbxm.jpg

EDIT:

tumblr_lsmpjoJpc21qzkh2bo1_250.gif

ATA I CAN'T FUCKING LIKE UR FLAWLESS POST, I'LL CUT A BITCH

EDIT 2:

I can now :yesnod:

Oh what's that? Britney finally sang live? Oh no...she can't. :eek:

I don't have to elaborate on who I listen to, to you...Look in the mirror and pray for that person who dies over manufactured teen pop artists. ha. Have a good one darling. And Kylie and Lana can sing LIVE cirlces around LipSyncy spears. :whitney:

xoxo

Oh what's that? Britney finally sang live? Oh no...she can't. :eek:

I don't have to elaborate on who I listen to, to you...Look in the mirror and pray for that person who dies over manufactured teen pop artists. ha. Have a good one darling. And Kylie and Lana can sing LIVE cirlces around LipSyncy spears. :whitney:

xoxo

mc_zpsd49c8d2e.gif

Long story short, "Kylie Minogue & Lana"

Britney lipsyncing>>>>>>>>>>>>life :whitney:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Come on BVA, I put aside Gaga for Lana, you can do the same with Britney :creep:

I'm not voting 4 Britney or Lana.

Some guys (ME) like to watch the world burn, I'm having fun, I'm pissing off people here and pissing off people over Exhell so let's chill :shh:

She is shit on the xfactor.Yes she an icon. People nowadays don't really know talent.

I was just answering your question on what she did in 2012 that made her viable for this poll. Its your opinion tht she is shit, but everyone has opinions, just like how lana's snl performance was bashed, yet it was normal in my opinion. Britney has talent, she can dance and though she lip synchs she does have a singing voice, after all she was signed for her voice not her dancing ability. To say that britney doesn't have talent is being a little selfish. Britney had some issues back then and she's starting to heal with xfactor, to say that she is shit is a little harsh and heartless don't you think?

I was just answering your question on what she did in 2012 that made her viable for this poll. Its your opinion tht she is shit, but everyone has opinions, just like how lana's snl performance was bashed, yet it was normal in my opinion. Britney has talent, she can dance and though she lip synchs she does have a singing voice, after all she was signed for her voice not her dancing ability. To say that britney doesn't have talent is being a little selfish. Britney had some issues back then and she's starting to heal with xfactor, to say that she is shit is a little harsh and heartless don't you think?

You are FLAWLESS :oprah:

Don't worry some people can't move on from 2007. :wtf:

But hey if u talked about breast cancer, u are cunt, and stupid bitch and u desereve to die. :whoopi:

Every singer has their flaws, their bad years, a breakdown, what makes them what they are is the power to bring the game back, Britney has the biggest breakdown in the industry, and some people can't recover from that kind of things, that's one of the many reasons I stan 4 her, because she has the strengh to look at the past every fucking day, read comments from haters like this bitch and smile on camera and move on, she is my hero and there's nothing that can change that. SO KEEP TRYING HOES :bye:

*a gift*

111ycj.jpg

I guess it is harsh. But idt it's shelfish in any way. She can't sing live though and she is not that good of a dancer anymore. Did you see her Femme Fatale tour? A shell of what she used to be.

You are FLAWLESS :oprah:

But hey if u talked about breast cancer, u are cunt, and stupid bitch and u desereve to die. :whoopi:

Every singer has their flaws, their bad years, a breakdown, what makes them what they are is the power to bring the game back, Britney has the biggest breakdown in the industry, and some people can't recover from that kind of things, that's one of the many reasons I stan 4 her, because she has the strengh to look at the past every fucking day, read comments from haters like this bitch and smile on camera and move on, she is my hero and there's nothing that can change that. SO KEEP TRYING HOES :bye:

*a gift*

111ycj.jpg

That fact that you even mentioned breast cancer shows what poor character you have. Good job buddy. You are a dumbass. *insert clever gift*

That fact that you even mentioned breast cancer shows what poor character you have. Good job buddy. You are a dumbass. *insert clever gift*

The fact that you didn't see the message of the post it's amazing tbh

But I won't explain myself, it's your fault, not mine :uh:

Aaaand this is where I'm going to jump in and stop you.

Wasn't your DP, just this morning, a picture of Britney, bald and angry, with the words "CRAZY" written under it? Making fun of someone with a mental illness is no better. Let that marinate before you try to drag over "poor character."

I'll be voting for Britney now, just to watch you seethe.

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Baby V Alex breast cancer and you deserve to die in the same sentence directed to someone ANYONE is just a stupid thing to say. Lack of arguments usually is the cause of such comments. Common raise the bar for yourself BABY.

damm it just noticed I waisted my 100 post

glgcDdT.gif

Baby V Alex breast cancer and you deserve to die in the same sentence directed to someone ANYONE is just a stupid thing to say. Lack of arguments usually is the cause of such comments. Common raise the bar for yourself BABY.

Antonia I was making a comparison between Britney's breakdown and Kylie's illness, IN NO WAY I was making fun of that, BOTH are the worst fase of Kylie and Britney's lifes so please if u are going to jump to the conversation, read again, please, also the line YOU DESERVE TO DIE, is what people say when u talked about Kylie's breast cancer, but again, if u don't read please hush hush hush :wtf:

So u people want me to look 2007 like this:

Britney's breakdown/illness *YAY, PLEASE MAKE FUN OF IT, IT'S ALMOST 2013 WE DON'T CARE*

It ain't gonna happen :bye:

I like Kylie BUT u guys are looking for a taget to hate so I'm here BITCHEZZZ :whitney:

Your comparison doesn't even make sense to begin with. ...read your posts again and see if you can make some sense of them. I don't see how a crazy instable celebrity who had a breack down years ago and chose 2 return over and over 2 the public eye is related to another celebrity who had breast cancer wich from where I see is not a choice or celebrity/ pressure related 2 wishing breast cancer and death on another poster who mentioned some celebrity melt down or celebrity breast cancer before. Perhaps is the logic of absense of logic 2 be offensive to someone else for no specific reason. Not jumping in just really bugs me when people wish diseases or death to another person.

glgcDdT.gif

Not jumping in just really bugs me when people wish diseases or death to another person.

First of all I never wish Kylie a disease or death don't put words on my mouth, K?

Every singer has their flaws, their bad years, a breakdown, what makes them what they are is the power to bring the game back,

There's the comparision, I need to explain it? :uh:

Like I said BRING IT ON BITCHES :hottie: