lauradelxx

Supernatural

Post what you think about the flawless show that is Supernatural.

(You know the Winchesters, Angels, Demons, Castiel)

If you do not know about this show.

Look below to motivate you

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

tumblr_me7op8q4br1qkls46.jpgtumblr_me7oj1t2gG1qkls46.jpg <3

tumblr_me7otgvtK61rwdefdo1_250.gif tumblr_me7ogtJpfk1rwdefdo1_250.gif

tumblr_me7oszVPt51r2p405.gif tumblr_me7ok7qnWy1rwdefdo1_250.gif

god knows I tried

First 2 seasons you can just watch through. But the latest seasons? OMFG it's really good. There's angels and satan is like my favorite character (I'm evil) and yeah netflix it or something trust me you won't regret it.

This reminded me that I got a sarah michelle gellar autographed buffy poster and now it's lost.

god knows I tried

This show was cancelled in my home country. Apparently it didn't have enough viewers. :facepalm:

I have been too lazy to search for a way to watch it online but I liked seasons 1-4.

Urgh that sucks.I don't know where you would go online to watch all of the seasons but you can try http://www.cwtv.com/shows/supernatural to catch up on recent episodes!

Have all seasons 1-7 downloaded on my computer. Just started season 2.

It's been pretty much my life recently so not much lanaboards.

Both of them are just :crying:

It gets so much better! You won't even be able to take it. That's a lot of watching to do though props to you.

They really are perrfff in every way known :excited:

god knows I tried

Have yall seen the book of shadows on Charmed? Well right now I am making a Supernatural version of it. It's a big leather book with hand drawn artwork and paintings of every creature the Winchester Brothers have faced, facts about different monsters, info on magical items, different characters, places, etc. (All done in the same style as the charmed book!)

examples:

bb25.jpgBelthazor_aka_COLE.bmp.jpgSaleelBOS.jpg

I will sell this book in bulk when it's done, but not worried about selling it or the pricing at the moment. Just wondering if you all thought it's a good idea? I'm still in the earlier stages of the book. 

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

Have yall seen the book of shadows on Charmed? Well right now I am making a Supernatural version of it. It's a big leather book with hand drawn artwork and paintings of every creature the Winchester Brothers have faced, facts about different monsters, info on magical items, different characters, places, etc. (All done in the same style as the charmed book!)

examples:

bb25.jpgBelthazor_aka_COLE.bmp.jpgSaleelBOS.jpg

I will sell this book in bulk when it's done, but not worried about selling it or the pricing at the moment. Just wondering if you all thought it's a good idea? I'm still in the earlier stages of the book. 

bless your heart that's so cool

god knows I tried