baddisease

LIL BO WEEP

I love her music. But she sadly died of a drug overdose - people say -  a few days ago. She was only 22.

Lil Bo Weep dies at 22, the YouTube star was fighting depression, drug  abuse | People News | Zee News

giphy.gif

On 3/10/2022 at 8:44 PM, Party Favor said:

ive heard nothing but awful things about her 

she was a very problematic person tbh and i don’t think anyone should look up to her. but her music is still beautiful and she didn’t deserve to die the way she did

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, sack said:

she was a very disgusting problematic person tbh and i don’t think anyone should look up to her

I've never heard of her. What did she do?

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

On 3/10/2022 at 8:49 PM, COLORINGBOOKS said:

I've never heard of her. What did she do?

she was racist, scammed fans for years, stole from friends, made a ton of false allegations, pathologically lied in pretty much everything she posted, assaulted people etc. she was addicted to drugs and i suspect she had some kind of personality disorder. she didn’t care what she did to her body whatsoever which played a big part in her death. despite what anyone says, i feel like she could’ve overcame her addiction and truly changed. it’s really sad that she didn’t win the battle

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

6 hours ago, sack said:

she was racist, scammed fans for years, stole from friends, made a ton of false allegations, pathologically lied in pretty much everything she posted, assaulted people etc. she was super unstable and would sabotage anyone as long as it got her what she wanted, but she was addicted to drugs all her life and i suspect she had some kind of personality disorder. she didn’t care what she did to her body whatsoever which played a big part in her death. despite what anyone says, i feel like she could’ve overcame her addiction and truly changed. it’s really sad that she didn’t win the battle

yikes! she makes Poppy (+ Kim Petrat) look like a saint :oprah2:

15 hours ago, sack said:

she was racist, scammed fans for years, stole from friends, made a ton of false allegations, pathologically lied in pretty much everything she posted, assaulted people etc. she was super unstable and would sabotage anyone as long as it got her what she wanted, but she was addicted to drugs all her life and i suspect she had some kind of personality disorder. she didn’t care what she did to her body whatsoever which played a big part in her death. despite what anyone says, i feel like she could’ve overcame her addiction and truly changed. it’s really sad that she didn’t win the battle

That was.... a lot to take in

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

omg i had no clue she died :(( i wasn’t some big fan because i’m not really familiar with her stuff, but i really liked her song “stars like i” and that whole ep she released as unaloon. wish there was someone to help her, drug addiction is the worst ever