jimbeam

New TikTok fans: weird or just unhinged?

Hey there,
I've noticed some unique and offbeat content on TikTok, but it's all part of the platform's charm. People express themselves in diverse ways, and it keeps things interesting. Variety is the spice of life, right? However, there are also other ways to get many followers (like the best place to buy real TikTok views https://iamat.com/buy-tiktok-views/Β  ). Has anyone tried it?

Lana fans can annoy me in multiple ways, and my two main ones are constantly shown on Tiktok(I use tiktok avidly) and are two sides of the same coin. The first one is when people only like the AKA-UV era, because she was more skinny, and she was more sad and depressed. They are obviously projecting, I get that, but it's still un-bearable to read and consume content like that. I would consider myself in line with the 'Coquette' style, but these people aren't real lana stans, they are just glamorizing a life that they live, using Lana as a catalyst for that. The second one is when people get wayyy to defensive on Lanas behalf. For example, someone will say "AKA was my favorite era of Lana" and they will jump to conclusions and accuse you of being one of those 'sterotypical' coquette nymphet lolita fans. The same thing goes with your favorite songs, especially the more popular ones. They also shame Lana fans for listening to unreleased music, like that hasn't been a thing since 2012, and they act like anyone who does anything out of line in their eyes is a poser. But overall, we need to remember that all of these things(maybe not the unreleased music discussion) has been happening for years- Tiktok fans aren't the first to come up with such a thing.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make upΒ my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33