lola

Tumblr Leaks Discussion

oh okay. I guess her parents could afford boarding school but not a decent place for her to live....

she didn't want her daddy to finance her life...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

she didn't want her daddy to finance her life...

Lets all move to trailer parks and stop living with our parents NOW.

Oh but wanting to date and fuck a daddy with money and making 3 albums about him isn't desperation... Toekay.

lana-del-rey-lovecat-2.jpg

Lets all move to trailer parks and stop living with our parents NOW.

Oh but wanting to date and fuck a daddy with money and making 3 albums about him isn't desperation... Toekay.

ffs what's wrong with you? none of her boyfriends were that rich. do you know anything about lana?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

ffs what's wrong with you? none of her boyfriends were that rich. do you know anything about lana?

Not a lot of people do... Her biography starts at 18. We barely confirmed her meth addiction this summer.

Not a lot of people do... Her biography starts at 18. We barely confirmed her meth addiction this summer.

she pretty much said it herself.

Well I don't understand why people are taking a trolling tumblr seriously when Tupac died when Lana was 9 years old.

nobody is

Well I don't understand why people are taking a trolling tumblr seriously when Tupac died when Lana was 9 years old.

I don't think they were trying to convince us she really fucked tupac at any point..

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

Well then why do they even exist?

LOL.

It's not my tumblr, trace the IP! :lmao:

You posted your Van Vogue soundcloud link, and you probably learned how to reroute your IP address after learning how to hack and beg people for the snippets that you have.

Well then why do they even exist?

You posted your Van Vogue soundcloud link, and you probably learned how to reroute your IP address after learning how to hack and beg people for the snippets that you have.

lol

0f curs i wuld d0 dis 5 a tumblR