lola

Tumblr Leaks Discussion

pretty sure i know who it is, but there's no reason or way to prove it--especially since he/she would just deny it. but it looks just like Exposed, even down to the way he/she is answering questions.

interested to see how this plays out. we all know Exposed work/ed/s by claiming to 'trade' stuff, but this person doesn't. o_O

pretty sure i know who it is, but there's no reason or way to prove it--especially since he/she would just deny it. but it looks just like Exposed, even down to the way he/she is answering questions.

interested to see how this plays out. we all know Exposed work/ed/s by claiming to 'trade' stuff, but this person doesn't. o_O

Well since they'll deny it why not post who you think they are? Everyone has their theories apparently lol. So much suspicion though.. this community can be so dramatic sometimes.

14417469274.gif

Well since they'll deny it why not post who you think they are? Everyone has their theories apparently lol. So much suspicion though.. this community can be so dramatic sometimes.

Good point...my cause would never intentionally be to cause drama.

I would retract the statement above, but you've already quoted it so it would be pointless. :P

EDIT: Well, now that Sitar has become our figurative scapegoat, all my theories are void. ;)

Edited by Madrigal

I’m high in my mind

Fuck me from behind

Fill me up, daddy, fill me up

High in my mind

My clit, you better find

Fill me up, Tupac, fill me up

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Fill Me Up

1. Jungle Fever

2. Racism

3. High

4. Dead Rapper Swag (feat. Tupac)

5. It’s All in the Blue Jeans Video, Faqqs

6. Kinda Outta Luck (Hip-Hop Version)

7. I Hate Gays

CHRISTMAS MORNING!

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Some people really are horrid~ why would someone try to expose her like this when they knew her..

the person running the blog got an ask like "why are you doing this?" and s/he was like "why is lana lying?"

i find it all scarily intriguing? i don't know what to think tbh

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

i wish this whole community could be in a room together for 5 minutes. it would be so easy to suss bitches out.

I would run to the nearest wall, close my eyes, and hold on for dear life, t.b.h.