lola

Tumblr Leaks Discussion

littleboymooray

Why did she go to prison and whose baby was it?

anonymous_avatar_24.gif Anonymous

She thinks it was Jimmy Gneccos. It wasn’t. it was this one night stand.

Kenneth was pissed

littleboymooray

how old is lana?

anonymous_avatar_24.gif Anonymous

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Okay well this tumblr is not leaking jack sh*t.

And for those of you who are trying to bring me down.

I'm still friends with the person YOU betrayed. And you know who guys are.

So your attempts at thwarting me went to sh*t.

lana-del-rey-lovecat-2.jpg

Laninha is a very smart cookie. You gotta love her. Think about it....she is not doing any gigs for a now and the worst thing for an artist is to been forgout. I think she probably creates a lot of the buzz net around her. Someone connected to her makes all those leaks and crazy assumptions about her and there we go: Lana is news again!. She is isn't doing anything, not drunk flashing her little Lana, not singing, not really doing any press releases. I see a pattern: every time she messes up (her Ride performance was a mess let's face it...) some crazy stuff about her personal life magicaly appears and then comes the leaks. Gets you hooked on her for the music and personal life. All those artists do stupid things to become news but Lana actually doesn't do anything. The interest about her comes with music leaks and info about her personal life. All that through unnamed sources. This makes the informattion fly around the net like speculation, gossip separating the artist itself from the subject in matter.. In my humble opinion is very interesting and quite smart. I wouldn't be surprised if a friend of Lana or someone who works for/with her spreads all the rumors and leak the songs. All that while Lana eats a bag of cheetos laughing her ass out of how people go crazy about the music and info.

glgcDdT.gif

Laninha is a very smart cookie. You gotta love her. Think about it....she is not doing any gigs for a now and the worst thing for an artist is to been forgout. I think she probably creates a lot of the buzz net around her. Someone connected to her makes all those leaks and crazy assumptions about her and there we go: Lana is news again!. She is isn't doing anything, not drunk flashing her little Lana, not singing, not really doing any press releases. I see a pattern: every time she messes up (her Ride performance was a mess let's face it...) some crazy stuff about her personal life magicaly appears and then comes the leaks. Gets you hooked on her for the music and personal life. All those artists do stupid things to become news but Lana actually doesn't do anything. The interest about her comes with music leaks and info about her personal life. All that through unnamed sources. This makes the informattion fly around the net like speculation, gossip separating the artist itself from the subject in matter.. In my humble opinion is very interesting and quite smart. I wouldn't be surprised if a friend of Lana or someone who works for/with her spreads all the rumors and leak the songs. All that while Lana eats a bag of cheetos laughing her ass out of how people go crazy about the music and info.

Now...nthis is agood theory

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

these are just little tumblrs only we and the people from tumblr know about. nobody takes this seriously.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

littleboymooray

ok hoes

you know one hundred dollar bill is behind highinthemind

and warinmymind has a lot to do with lanafuckedtupac. he’s pretending like he knows nothing.

sissrey is chuck. why do you think she made that status “i’m a big fan of lana but who’s chuck grant -_-“