Stormriver

LDR Artwork - Update: Bel Air

As much as I want to see more shadowy vaginas and swans, this one is a serious request.

So I'm basically dividing my unreleased collection four ways--upbeat Lana, sadcore Lana, pop Lana, and Lizzy Grant. I've found suitable covers for all of those but sadcore Lana, of all things. I don't have any particular...pictures in mind...so I'm of no help, but basically I want something sad and glamorous, which shouldn't be too difficult. As for a title, I'm thinking either the obvious "Hollywood Sadcore" or "American Dream". Sound, ah, doable?

I'm on it right now.

i have a tumblr right

here.

Lord you have no idea how hard the colours took to get right and tbh I still wanna improve them but I'd be here for weeks anyway I hope I got the sad yet glamorous sort of idea you were looking for idk I made like 5 covers in attempting to do this. If you have any changes you want made i'll try to do them but honestly there was like 20 layers of changing colours so idk if I can.

American Dream:

tumblr_mfgn0s12tK1qhic1oo1_500.jpg

i have a tumblr right

here.

Exactly the sort of thing I was looking for! Thanks, and I'll use it as is, although if something truly eats at you then improve as you wish.

It looks really great, I wish you did Gaga because all the covers I have for her are shiiiiiiit.

Exactly the sort of thing I was looking for! Thanks, and I'll use it as is, although if something truly eats at you then improve as you wish.

It looks really great, I wish you did Gaga because all the covers I have for her are shiiiiiiit.

The only thing that's annoying me is the bright blue cracks but I tried changing them to red/brown and it made the whole colour look sepia rather than in colour so idk what to do.

I could make Gaga covers too if you wanted, just when I really wanted to make covers for her I was terrible at it and now I have no desire to do it. If you have something in mind though I'll give it a try, I think I have all the fonts necessary to do stuff.

i have a tumblr right

here.

Can I have a cover for Gangsta Boy ? Can it be with a delicious picture of Lana where she looks really sexy, I love the blue jeans one where he's kissing on her neck but it's in black and white maybe it could be like a light on them that's all in black and white (like a light from the top) and the rest of the cover in colour along with the text. Like you know what I mean :D

or can I have a Lana in jail scene with another guy behind bars.... please :D

TZk1z.png

Can I have a cover for Gangsta Boy ? Can it be with a delicious picture of Lana where she looks really sexy, I love the blue jeans one where he's kissing on her neck but it's in black and white maybe it could be like a light on them that's all in black and white (like a light from the top) and the rest of the cover in colour along with the text. Like you know what I mean :D

or can I have a Lana in jail scene with another guy behind bars.... please :D

I think I get what you mean? So like a light on them and where the light is there's colour? If I don't get it I'll just do the jail scene one haha x

i have a tumblr right

here.

gurl, flawfree covers.

How do u do the paradise text effect?

Aw thanks, for me I just put a gradient from low saturation dark gold to gold to light gold to nearly white gold + slight bevel and emboss + slight texture.

Other people have better paradise text effects but I can replicate it that well and it makes me sad lool

i have a tumblr right

here.

if you haven't started can i change my idea (if you started it's fine :P) could I have a picture of Josh Hutcherson preferably with his shirt off behind bars and have it like look like a prision and then on the other side of the bars can I have Lana looking really sad and unhappy

this would be so perfect for gangsta boy

asdfghjk

im getting butterflies just thinking about how amazing this would be.

TZk1z.png

shirtless josh ain't going to work no studio pics of him ok how about Harry Styles it dosen't really matter about the shirtless part ok forget it

Harry Styles

TZk1z.png

shirtless josh ain't going to work no studio pics of him ok how about Harry Styles it dosen't really matter about the shirtless part ok forget it

Harry Styles

:toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy:

Storm I wanna ask you about the grounge effects you gave to your covers, haw u do that gurl?

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Harry Styles

That sounds... interesting I'll look into it haha.

:toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy:

Storm I wanna ask you about the grounge effects you gave to your covers, haw u do that gurl?

I use 2 of my favourite textures, just google image search photoshop textures set the size to large and the main colour to black and you'll find some. x

i have a tumblr right

here.

Here's a cover I did real quick today because I was super bored, I'll work on the other requests this week because I have a completely free day tomorrow and I can't wait omg, anyway, without further ado

Back To Tha Basics:

tumblr_mfnsqdPHTN1qhic1oo1_r1_500.jpg

i have a tumblr right

here.

I could make Gaga covers too if you wanted, just when I really wanted to make covers for her I was terrible at it and now I have no desire to do it. If you have something in mind though I'll give it a try, I think I have all the fonts necessary to do stuff.

I just have some pretty simple stuff in mind, but it's honestly quite a few.

Here's a cover I did real quick today because I was super bored, I'll work on the other requests this week because I have a completely free day tomorrow and I can't wait omg, anyway, without further ado

Back To Tha Basics:

tumblr_mfnsqdPHTN1qhic1oo1_r1_500.jpg

:mariah: Perfect idea.

God, I really love your covers. Could you maybe make one for Lana's instrumentals? With this photo if it's possible :)

omg i was actually gonna use that for the american dream cover hopefully i saved it so all i need to do is change the title yessss

also sitar i will happily do any gaga requests too idm x

i have a tumblr right

here.