Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Superstar is an amazing song. Her vocals sound amazing, it's catchy, and the lyrics are THERE. You can tell with the songs she's released (especially after releasing FROOT) that she's grown up so much. I love this song because it's the way love SHOULD work, you shouldn't be in a constant battle for Power & Control.mp3 or the Starring Role.mp3, you should be in a relationship. Everything doesn't always work out perfectly but recognizing the growth you've had with that person and appreciating it is SO IMPORTANT and mature.

It's my guilty pleasure but I can picture this happening right now with Marina

I wonder how "You" really sounds by now.

if they haven’t done her dirty I think it could be really good tbh. the demo was a bit basic, but seeing as it’s on ‘fear’ I hope they’ve darkened it up a bit and made it go awwwwwf.

I saw someone calling this her "Sheezus" and I... am worried.

Sheezus isn’t a bad album, it just lacks the honesty from Lily’s previous records. It’s her worst record, but still overall pretty good.

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Handmade Heaven, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that an ugly ass bitch like me would even say that. Oh my god.

you were correct, sweetie. Superstar is one of her best songs, period. Handmade Heaven is nice, but it ain't no SUPAHSTAR.

you were correct, sweetie. Superstar is one of her best songs, period. Handmade Heaven is nice, but it ain't no SUPAHSTAR.

Sis, I'm sorry but this post made me cackle so HARD

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Sheezus isn’t a bad album, it just lacks the honesty from Lily’s previous records. It’s her worst record, but still overall pretty good.

Sheezus sound a bit generic and the sound was tired before it was released (+some clear attempts of having a song that would "Smash").

There's still amazing songs like Hard Out Here, Miserable Without Your Love and many others that are just great. But the whole thing just... lacks.

And guess what? Lily was married\in love

Popstars can't be in love confirmed. n

Marina & Lana hung out today!

"The realest : )"

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

am I the only one that LOVES superstar lyrics?

imo the problem isn't the lyrics, it's the very bad 'last minute' trap drums. can't stand them, and it makes the song sound like a complete joke. :/

like she took the song and turned it into something just for radio. makes me worried for the rest of the album

am I the only one that LOVES superstar lyrics?

imo the problem isn't the lyrics, it's the very bad 'last minute' trap drums. can't stand them, and it makes the song sound like a complete joke. :/

like she took the song and turned it into something just for radio. makes me worried for the rest of the album

the lyrics are just plane dull - the verses are okay but the whole of the prechor / chorus is just meh

xMcVPI7.jpg