Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

^ If the site leaks unheard/unreleased demos - & Marina finds out - she will might shut DiamondGarden down. She's not like Lana. She DOES care about her stuff leaking.

how in the world could she shut it down

xMcVPI7.jpg

how in the world could she shut it down

Get her managers to do it. The way Lana's managers keep threatening Elle that they'll shut Lanaboards down if a leak originates from here. The funny thing is that it's not the members but the admin who's leaking stuff.

I mean I really don't want it to happen and hopefully it won't but just an assumption. I reaaally need them to drop some unheard demos. :creep:

Get her managers to do it. The way Lana's managers keep threatening Elle that they'll shut Lanaboards down if a leak originates from here. The funny thing is that it's not the members but the admin who's leaking stuff.

I mean I really don't want it to happen and hopefully it won't but just an assumption.

wnejsjjdje I was very unaware of that

xMcVPI7.jpg

Who was the motherfucker that leaked FROOT

It came from Scotland If I remember correctly and it was from a press thing. I scream.

I remember people were mad at Brazil cuz it was the same week a brazilian blog wrote their review but they got it with Universal Brasil so it was really impossible to leak.

That was... so messy :creep:

The journalists getting their copy by January like...What her label thought because...

would their voices even mix well?

I posted this a few pages back, but - they wouldn't necessarily need to sing at the exact same time. Take a song like Cherry, for example, especially the live version -- Marina would slay those verses ("but you just stay lined up, 'cause what can ya dooo, daaarlin'?") and Lana can keep the chorus, maybe with Marina just singing the "I faaaall to piiieeeces" like Lana does in her live versions. 

Hell, at this point, I would be satisfied with Lana doing backing vocals or speaking a short part in a song, just as long some kind of collab happens.  :deadbanana:

giphy-1.gif 

I wish I knew, how much of a dick do you have to be to leak somebody's album??

If I got somebody's unreleased album by chance, I wouldn't share it with ANYBODY! I would listen to it on my headphones & feel so fucking special for being the only person having it.

If I got somebody's unreleased album by chance, I wouldn't share it with ANYBODY! I would listen to it on my headphones & feel so fucking special for being the only person having it.

obviously, but leaking a WHOLE ALBUM can ruin somebody's career sales wise. poor marina.

xMcVPI7.jpg

Ok, I'm just gonna bash "Electra Heart" a little more since I can. Am I the only one here who thinks that a load of the lyrics from the album are really, really stupid?

I mean, everyone has some stupid lyrics but not all of them

xMcVPI7.jpg

Possible song titles for MATD4 -

Birds Of Feathers

Handmade Heaven

Future Feels

Source: After Marina changed her Twitter profile pic earlier this week, she added 3 new posts under these captions. So people are speculating..

Other possible tracks:

There's Nothing Wrong With You

You

If it's Worth it/Worth it

There's Nothing Wrong With You/ Possibly registered as "You" it's real and was made on 2017 (Eclipse said this a day after he leaked a snippet)

So we can say, it's a confirmed track?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

There's Nothing Wrong With You/ Possibly registered as "You" it's real and was made on 2017 (Eclipse said this a day after he leaked a snippet)So we can say, it's a confirmed track?

Eclipse also leaked some lyrics to the song "You" yesterday.

"I don't know what you're about but I need you right now."

"You don't know me like you think you do."

Finger crossed, be real pls

xMcVPI7.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/BfoiUy9h0V6/

djfjjdjfdjjs she looks cute

Dua Lipa liked this picture...I know I'm TOTALLY reaching, but THAT would be a collab  :defeated:  Their music and voices would work so well together. @@Ben it's time to sit down with Your Girls and have a chat.

Birds Of Feathers

Handmade Heaven

Future Feels

I've been thinking about "Handmade Heaven" ever since I saw that caption. It sounds so dreamy, and like it would fit with that snippet she posted of herself playing the QChord .  :flutter:

giphy-1.gif 

Birds Of Feathers

Handmade Heaven

Future Feels

Source: After Marina changed her Twitter profile pic earlier this week, she added 3 new posts under these captions. So people are speculating..

Other possible tracks:

There's Nothing Wrong With You

You

If it's Worth it/Worth it

All these are so amazing but then when the album drops we'll get something like... idk

PINK

nnn