Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

diamondgarden is so inactive now its annoying

Honestly I think a huge part of the reason they're inactive is actually just because Marina has been doing nothing the last few years. It's hard to sustain a music forum when there is NO MUSIC being released, and we only have 3 albums to talk about. There's only so many things to talk about with 3 albums and no new content.

Maybe once she finally moves on to MATD4 more people will move over there again because there'll actually be something fresh and new to discuss!

Honestly I think a huge part of the reason they're inactive is actually just because Marina has been doing nothing the last few years. It's hard to sustain a music forum when there is NO MUSIC being released, and we only have 3 albums to talk about. There's only so many things to talk about with 3 albums and no new content.

Maybe once she finally moves on to MATD4 more people will move over there again because there'll actually be something fresh and new to discuss!

so in like 2040

xMcVPI7.jpg

I really hope a Lana collab.:defeated:

Also, these type of leaks (Outtakes, Stems) are ok, it doesn't affect much her comparating them with the leaks of songs & demos or when something leaks before the released (Like FROOT :icant:).Not saying that the leak of INHA was bad, it needed to be hear and she knew it'll leaked

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I really hope a Lana collab.:defeated:

Also, these type of leaks (Outtakes, Stems) are ok, it doesn't affect much her comparating them with the leaks of songs & demos or when something leaks before the released (Like FROOT :icant:).Not saying that the leak of INHA was bad, it needed to be hear and she knew it'll leaked

we all hope they're currently working on a song in L.A. :)

xMcVPI7.jpg

we all hope they're currently working on a song in L.A. :)

confirmed?

That collab is more real than my wig on the moon when it releases

I traded two fucking demos for a Marina masterfile THAT WAS ONLINE :icant:

I was reading one of Marina's interview done before the end of the Electra Heart era & the interviewer asked her about collaborating with other artists in the future after she did Just Desserts with Charli XCX.

"Interview: Any more of that from you in the future?

Marina :I don't know because I've never actually collaborated with anyone before and probably will never again. I'm secretly not a team player at all—just putting it out there—and I was really nervous. But we would send each other stuff back and forth and it really worked out."